LonCon 3 2014

Yay! Just you or all of you?

Prolly just me, the SO will be acting as kiddie guardian but it's not set in stone yet. :) Depends a lot on the health of various relatives as well as financial situation.

I guess this would mostly depend upon if I'm employed next year or not. Hmm. Interesting idea, My First Con + My First London

Excellent photo opportunities here - Dropbears and Pandas, together at last.

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the planning to buy list please.

Wouldn't be a party without you, mate. :thumbsup:

Jesus H Macy - is this a reunion ? Lock up your furries and protect all bannisters. And - best baldy head for the sharpie rampage ever.

Rules of Engagement for those who don't know - never let Sean behind a bar and if he hands you a green drink ..., wait - any drink you are handed regardless of any colour or the hander could actually kill you anyway, so nevermind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reminder, Next price increase is the 30th September

Since spending 2 weeks on holiday with Aly (and me) my In-laws have discovered that my internet friends/geeks are real people they are no longer scared off. They have kindly offered to provide room for anyone (vetted by me) who wants to stay during world con. I don't think its ideal, because you would need to make a few connections to get to the excel center. might be better for those who arrive/leave a day to too early / late.

I should also state that although my in-laws are really lovely people in most regards my FIL may express negative opinions on anyone that doesn't look of white European decent. If you can't ignore or respectfully disagree with such blanket statements then this offer of free accommodation is not for you.

If this would be helpful to anyone please PM me for more details.

Oh I should also point out, unless you are a vegetarian you may get force fed a British banger in an attempt to prove that our sausages really are very nice and don't have to always contain strange lumps/crunchy bits.

A lovely offer, Pebble! And everyone should take up the opportunity to eat our sausages! ;)

I'll be getting my membership next month, and I think I'm probably going to be travelling in from my mum's. We may get a hotel room one night, in case of a wild BwB party. I have no rooms to offer I'm afraid, but anyone worried about travelling in between London and Cambridge is more than welcome to join us on the train and get lost with us :laugh:

Archived