How will Dany receive Tyrion?

Tyrion, Daenerys, and Jon.

Motherkillers.

to be one of the three dragon heads your head has to poke out of your moms lethally?

a baptism into doom.

it seems wrong, yet I can't dismiss it.

could just be that lots of moms die in childbirth there, so it's represented among the nobility too.

why leave it as just random childbirth deaths, though, when they can be assigned more meaning as part of a conspiracy theory?

3 Azor Ahai's, not 1. Well the 3 would be 1, really, they'd all be AA instead of having to choose a single solitary soul to be it.

that's dark.... I don't like it, but I can't deny that it's a possibility

Very good question.

I think she will be arrogant and suspicious at first but tyrion is extremely smart and skilled, he will gain her trust after a while.

Tyrion would be a great and able Hand to Danny. She desperately needs him, his strategy and knowledge of the realm.

His people skills are one of the best in the series.

Also Tyrion knows more about dragons than anyone else as he read all the Westerosi Dragon literature when he was younger.

I think they will get along well.

• 2 weeks later...

Motherkillers.

to be one of the three dragon heads your head has to poke out of your moms lethally?

a baptism into doom.

could just be that lots of moms die in childbirth there, so it's represented among the nobility too.

why leave it as just random childbirth deaths, though, when they can be assigned more meaning as part of a conspiracy theory?

3 Azor Ahai's, not 1. Well the 3 would be 1, really, they'd all be AA instead of having to choose a single solitary soul to be it.

Thats sounds like a very interesting theory, but what happens when we go find out that The Ned's mother died in child birth as well, would that be possibly why Rhaegar "fell" for her? This whole theory raises more questions than answers for me.

:lmao: Saw you hating on Tyrion on another thread.

Even though he could provide her with valuable counsel.

Believe it not i actually like him it's just I want the unexpected to happen TO him, he's just TOO lucky it's annoying, and it's almost a guarantee that he'll make it. If that makes sense. Do you think he'll care whether she lives or dies or feel real loyalty towards her or he just wants to outsmart her and use her to his own ends just like every other lord?

Believe it not i actually like him it's just I want the unexpected to happen TO him, he's just TOO lucky it's annoying, and it's almost a guarantee that he'll make it. If that makes sense. Do you think he'll care whether she lives or dies or feel real loyalty towards her or he just wants to outsmart her and use her to his own ends just like every other lord?

So far no other Lord has been able to use Dany for his own ends, she has actually been the one strong enough to dictate the terms of interaction, having been no one's pawn. I think after some preliminary troubles Martin has to introduce in order to entertain us Tyrion and Dany will communicate on a balanced level.

And Tyrion's dragon knowledge is in the story for a purpose, Martin has, with only two more books to come, to bring the storylines together. Dany and Tyrion as main protagonists have to meet at some point.

If both characters take unexpected turns, doing the right thing and fight the Others instead of following their personal power trips - well, I guess in the end they will.

And Tyrion's dragon knowledge may just as well serve to destroy the dragons as weapons of mass destruction, the saddest tragedy, being forced to bring down what he always admired.

Sorry to go a little bit off, but I kinda have to laugh at tyrions dragon knowledge right now.

He read a lot of book, and he was all "haha all these idiots you have to attack the eye!", and of course no one at the pit though about attacking the eye... It is such a huge plot twist, and unexpected weakness that you have to read the rarest oldest books for coming up with this incredible genious idea.

(It is not like in real life hawks or eagles often attack the (bigger) preys eyes first, so people who ever seen hunterbirds might get an idea from them, whithouth ever reading a book, or just simply thinking that blinding the dragon might give them better odds...No, in Meerreen everyone is beyond stupid. )

It just annoys me when writers make every single character really dumb, in order to make an another seem smart. GRRM did this with Dany in regards with the slavers...

I really hope tyrion knows something more useful than "it is the eye you have to attack".

believe it or not, thats the exact same reason why I'm not his biggest fan as well :( it's like to him its all(life) a game. Where I really lost it, was when JonCon contracted greyscale and he didn't!

believe it or not, thats the exact same reason why I'm not his biggest fan as well :( it's like to him its all(life) a game. Where I really lost it, was when JonCon contracted greyscale and he didn't!

There's still a chance he has it and it hasn't manifested yet.

Thats possible, I know even he(tyrion) thinks so. But I doubt it, its moved so quickly through JonCon, yet with Tyrion there's yet to be sign of it. So no, I dont think he has it.

He swallowed the river water so it maybe spreading internally? (Clasping at straws, I know).

Motherkillers.

a baptism into doom.

uggghhh I'd hate that... It's got too much of a "UNDERDAWG BECOMES A BADASS HEROE ENDING" cliché.

Daenerys will pretty much hate Tyrion since he's a Lannister, and he's from a traitorous family and she never listens to anyone but herself...

Why clasping at straws, I mean what would be the advantage for the story of Tyrion having greyscale?

Well, Sansa would be free, Dany wouldn`t fall under his influence like Aegon, and Dance 2.0 would be much less bloodier if he isn`t around.

whole new meaning to the term kidney stones :)

:lol: He might develop a heart of stone.

Why clasping at straws, I mean what would be the advantage for the story of Tyrion having greyscale?

Please see the answers below.

Tyrion would then die. It'd be a huge advantage for the story.

Well, Sansa would be free, Dany wouldn`t fall under his influence like Aegon, and Dance 2.0 would be much less bloodier if he isn`t around.

Archived