London BWB meet-up: Sat 20 April 2013

I have a possible plus one, a friend of mine wants to drop by for a bit. Also... even though we're not voting on venues I'd like to register support for The Founder's Arms as I love that place!

I may be able to make this now. Hearing bad things about the Founders from a friend though... only reason he goes there is it's close enough to his office to sneak in a pint during a fire drill apparently! Though beer selection is the most important thing to me, followed by not playing loud music. In fact, maybe swap those around.

Unfortunately going to have to bail on this ladies and gents. One of my best friends just rearranged her birthday party thing to Saturday night so that has to take precedence! Have fun eh

Righty oh,

We shall be meeting in The George ( linked previously ) from 4pm on Saturday. They have a mini beer festival this weekend and will have 17 ales on rotation through the weekend - winner - :cheers: The menu is reasonably priced and tasty looking with loads of sharing options :grouphug:

We do not have a private room, but we are confident that we shall have enough space ( it's huge ) and the advance parties could bag tables, please. There is also a large ( quieter ) outside area which could be very enjoyable in the sun.

Also useful as a sussing out mission for Loncon, I think.

We shall have a couple of writery types joining us - including a Hugo nominee possibly.

'Mon the fun :cheers:

I should be there for 1900 - sorry I can't make it earlier. I am in a recording studio "til 1800.

Typed on the hop - sorry for no links.

See you there ...

I had really hoped to make this meet but Seany's working which means I've got The Smidgey for the day.

Have a great time and raise a glass or two for me, please.

N

I will be there at 4ish if I don't manage to get day seat theatre tickets, and about half 5-6ish if I do! I'll try say which it is on the day but I won't know until early that morning. Looking forward to it :)

I had really hoped to make this meet but Seany's working which means I've got The Smidgey for the day.

It's a pity you can't make it :(

I think i'll probably be there in the early afternoon, if anyone else is?

I should be there by 4. I might be able to be there a bit earlier, not sure yet.

Archived