Which characters would you like to reconcile/have reconciled?

Tywin Manderly

First and foremost, Tyrion and Jaime. The manner of their last parting was heartbreaking to me. I hope that Jaime learns the truth that Tyrion did not kill Joffrey. I also hope that since Tyrion himself wasn't immune to Tywin's machinations, he comes to forgive Jaime's role in covering up Tysha's true identity.

I would also like to see Dany and Jorah be reconciled. Although they both treated the other in less than stellar terms at times, I think that they were much better together than either of them has fared since they parted.

Finally, Tyrion and Bronn need to get back together to continue the bromance, although in this case I would consider it more of a reunion than a reconciliation.

I can't say Cat since she was terrible toward him for his crime of being born. I don't want any reconciliation and if she were alive and attempted, I'd prefer Jon to shrug it off anyways.

I would like Tyrion and Jaime, since Tyrion is pissed off about something that happened when they were essentially kids and was commanded by their fearsome father to lie. Jaime saved his life which is a debt paid.

Would love to see Barristan and Jaime meet up and for Barristan to see Jaime becoming a better man and give him a kudos or something.

This would be great. In the HBO Series, the scene where they're trading war stories with Robert, you can see Jaime not so subtly trying to impress Barristan and be buddy-buddy with him. I thought it was a great bit of acting.

Finally, Tyrion and Bronn need to get back together to continue the bromance, although in this case I would consider it more of a reunion than a reconciliation.

omg, how could i forget tyrion and bronn!!!! they definitely need a reconciliation. let the bromance live on.

I can't say Cat since she was terrible toward him for his crime of being born. I don't want any reconciliation and if she were alive and attempted, I'd prefer Jon to shrug it off anyways.

he would receive it with quiet dignity and grace as he received all her acts or lack of acts toward him. but in the end, it wouldn't matter much to him at this point - he's moved on. in any case, i agree, i would have hated to see these two meet up again.

omg, how could i forget tyrion and bronn!!!! they definitely need a reconciliation. let the bromance live on.

he would receive it with quiet dignity and grace as he received all her acts or lack of acts toward him. but in the end, it wouldn't matter much to him at this point - he's moved on. in any case, i agree, i would have hated to see these two meet up again.

It would be great if Un-Cat found out that Jon was not Ned's bastard before she bites it for good.

grrm: that's not how i roll, dude. she'll be lucky if she finds out her kids are still around.

I don't mean it in a good way for Un-Cat. She would more likely realize how much of a bitch she had been to Jon all along for no good reason.

Archived