Which characters would you like to reconcile/have reconciled?

Tywin Manderly

There's nothing to reconcile between Theon and Bran, they've never liked each other

I don't think that's necessarily true. Theon and Jon never liked one another, but Theon and Bran had a different relationship. Despite Theon's issues with identity (Stark vs. Greyjoy), he was present for Bran's entire life. They grew up as brothers. And I do think there was some affection there, illustrated when Theon saves Bran's life in AGOT. But Theon betrayed the Starks when he abandoned Robb's cause and took Winterfell, faked Bran and Rickon's deaths by killing two other innocent children, and consequently made a gigantic mess of things; I would say there's a lot to reconcile between them.

Tyrion and Jaime

Jorah and Dany, I agree they were both better together than separated, though I'm only lukewarm on this reconciliation. I'd rather Jorah look in the mirror and reconcile with himself.

Jorah and Jeor (with Sam or Jon as a proxy)

Sansa and Jon

Jaime and Barristan. I want Barristan to find out why Jaime killed Aerys and think about his own thoughts about killing Robert right then and there if Robert had smiled at the Targaryen children's bloody bodies.

And that one time she was terrible to him was a time where she wasnt at her top form, emotionally,mentally or physically. so we really cant say that she was herself at that moment. Honestly though, terrible makes it sound like she gave him constant beatings, or underfed him. And it does say in one of her chapters that she DID try to love him once but couldn't, which is completely understandable IMO.

I find it rather annoying when people dont look at the situation from her side.

Where did she say she tried to love Jon? It was in the show but I don't remember it from the book. I have looked at it from her side and her side doesn't hold water. (Jon's presence was a reminder of a stain against her honor? If you take out your anger on an innocent kid instead of the adult who set up the situation [Ned] you have no fucking honor). We are who we really are when we're under duress. She's a jerk.

I also don't want her (UnCat) and Jon to reconcile. If they do cross paths I hope he tells her to get lost.

I want Sansa and Arya to reconcile. If those two could really become sisters again, what a team they would make. With Sansa's beauty and her growing ability to play the game and Arya's burning desire for revenge, those two could take names and kick butt. Hopefully a certain queen regent in Kings Landing will get the full force of the Stark girls.

Sansa and Arya. Didn't Arya, at some point, mention that Sansa was there in KL in safety while she was running for her life? Can't remember where that was.

Also, Tyrion and Jaime since they both are laboring under misconceptions about the other. Jaimme thinks Tyrion killed Joff and Tyrion completely tuned out that Tywin had a more powerful hold over Jaime's behavior than he had over Tyrion's.

I don't want Jon and UnCat to reconcile, but it wouldn't bother me one bit if UnCat found Jon's body and resurrected it saying to herself " This is the last of Ned left in the world." She never got much right while she was alive, so this would be consistent. Jon could wake up and she would be gone. He shouldn't have to forgive her or acknowledge her. He owes her nothing. It's all on her .

Archived