Who deserves the Iron Throne the most

The Black Hawk

I don't think anyone deserves it. Just because someone doesn't want the throne doesn't mean that they should be the one to have it. Robert didn't want the throne and he wasn't a good king. Jon doesn't even know if he has the potential to have it. We see how his first go at leadership went. There are plenty of people who would want it and would actually be good at it. These are also the people that have an ambition to do the job and succeed.

Who wants to have people constantly counting on them? That person knows if they make a mistake thousands of lives could potentially be affected. There will also be people constantly trying to undermine that person and willing to backstab to gain.

Dolorous Edd Tollett. Because the Gods will curse him with it.

Edd-"Oh great. Now I have to sit on a chair that's all spiky and uncomfortable. What's nearly as worse is that people are trying to kill me. Yay"

No, she just let her husband kill her brother for her, she crippled Slaver's Bay rather than Westeros and I can't think of anyone who think they deserve the realm more than Dany.

There is one true king and his name is Stannis.

Stannis should never be King he has no limits this is a man who murdered his brother because he deemed himself King/prosecutor/executioner. He would murder a child because some fanatic told him to and when the realm or menkind is being threatened by extinction he still fights that crown.

Anyways I still say that the crown belongs to the Targaryens

No one.

I think it shouldn't even exist. I hope it gets destroyed and there will be separate kingdoms. At least three. North, Dorn and the Middle.

As for the characters?

Stannis: too ruthless

Dany: too stupid and irresponsible, she is a tyrant

Jon: have nothing to do with the South, he doesn't worship their religion, he doesn't know much about their habbits etc. For the people of the South he is a foreigner. I can see him on the Throne of the North though. Jon is the very existence of North. That is why I can only see him as King in the North, or King of the Wildlings, or Nightking.

Aegon: he seems like he would be a tyrant.

Myrcella: I think she could grow into an excellent Queen in time.

Tommen: too young, but could grow into a good king with Margaery.

Has anyone mentioned Ser Pounce yet? If not then definitely Ser Pounce

Ser Pounce is destined to be Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, where he will hold a romantic unrequited love for his sister Queen, formerly Lady, Whiskers who rules alongside King Boots. Additionally, Shaggydog shall serve as the Paw of the King.

Ser Pounce is destined to be Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, where he will hold a romantic unrequited love for his sister Queen, formerly Lady, Whiskers who rules alongside King Boots. Additionally, Shaggydog shall serve as the Paw of the King.

if this should come to pass then westeros shall finally be free of war and beets.

Stannis deserves it the most, without a doubt. As for him wanting it

"I never asked for this crown. Gold is cold & heavy on the head but so long as I am the king, I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark … Sacrifice … is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.

"It is not a question of wanting. The throne is mine, as Robert's heir. That is law."

I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done after the Trident."

Of course, you are free to ignore all of this for the sake of your silly and petty argument that he actually does want it, despite all evidence to the contrary. Seriously, people Stannis has pursued the throne so fervently because it is in fact his, and he is a man of the law. If you don't understand the character, yeah it might look as though he really really wants it for no reason. But that is incorrect.

Archived