[Spoilers] Boltons Brooch

Justin Danford

Sweet, that's a nice touch.

Northern sigils look the best.

Truth.

I admit to having a little grin at the sigil on Roose's clothes. I start to grumble a bit every time he comes on screen...

And honestly, who else could have been the man on the cross in the trailer?

Truth.

I admit to having a little grin at the sigil on Roose's clothes. I start to grumble a bit every time he comes on screen...

And honestly, who else could have been the man on the cross in the trailer?

Yeah I'm kinda rolling my eyes at the "surprise." It was never going to be anyone else.

I was at the GOT exhibit in Toronto a few weeks ago and one of the displays they had was of the pieces Robb uses on his map. The Bolton one really stood out and show-only friends were pretty curious whose sigil that is. I got a picture.

that's really cool, if a little disturbing. so in other words, perfect for the boltons :)

I was at the GOT exhibit in Toronto a few weeks ago and one of the displays they had was of the pieces Robb uses on his map. The Bolton one really stood out and show-only friends were pretty curious whose sigil that is. I got a picture.

This makes me very, very happy, because it looks like they are putting a lot of work on the Boltons. It seems Roose will shine this season.

Call me morbid but the future TV-ization of the novels that I'm most looking forward to is

the exposure of the absolute twisted evil of Roose Bolton and Ramsay Snow/Bolton

:devil: I know it won't be for a few seasons, but if viewers have been shocked by some of the shit so far, just wait until they get the pulse of

this pair of sickos. "...before you make me rue the day I raped your mother!" Those two are just plain vile!

:ack:

but if viewers have been shocked by some of the shit so far, just wait until they get the pulse of...

My thoughts exactly. All these people that despise Joffrey? Oh, those sweet summer children. They will long for the day when Joffy was the most despicable character in the show.

Archived