What Happened At Harrennhal?

Ramsay Gimp

200 i thought they said. Id assume the Mountain caught, killed them, and then laid them out so nicely for Robb, before he retreated. It seems like theyre making Robb look for a conclusive battle but be unable to find it, and hence retire to Riverrun

500 hundred northmen died they said. What the fuck are northmen doing there?

Good question, they might including Riverlanders as northman in order to make it easier to follow and link the connection back to Robb/The King in the North/The King Who Lost the North...

I also thought this was a good way to get Bolton into Harrenhal for later in the season.

I agree, though I'm afraid we won't see him again until Jaime reaches Harrenhal.

Maybe we will get the Theon news through Bolton???

When? Before Robb departs for Riverrun or when Roose goes to the Twins? I think the latter, since they're keeping the Ramsay thing a secret first.

When? Before Robb departs for Riverrun or when Roose goes to the Twins? I think the latter, since they're keeping the Ramsay thing a secret first.

Not sure, we might not get much about Theon, it might just be a season ending reveal.

The 200 northen prisoners were probably from the Green fork. What is everyone's take on Jeromy(Jason?) Mallister being found dead there ?

they just wanted a name that they could put on one of the dead so they used a (last)name of a character the show never intends to use. and if for some reason they do, well jason mallister, jeremys younger brother in the show, can always show up

they just wanted a name that they could put on one of the dead so they used a (last)name of a character the show never intends to use. and if for some reason they do, well jason mallister, jeremys younger brother in the show, can always show up

Ser Jaremy Mallister is never mentioned in the books, but he could have existed anyway. He was probably an uncle or a cousin of Jason Mallister's, since his title was "Ser" and not "Lord". He must have been a member of Lord Hoster's household. Is the term "bannerman" used only for the heads of the vassal families or also for all the members of those families?

I thought it was really strange since there weren't any Northern prisoners when Arya was there and no weasle soup. Are the Brave Companions supposed to have done this? I don't get the point of this. They could have just easly just had Roose show up and take over Harrenhall without inexplicable dead Northern soldiers, and what is Quyborn doing with them? Weird.

200 i thought they said. Id assume the Mountain caught, killed them, and then laid them out so nicely for Robb, before he retreated. It seems like theyre making Robb look for a conclusive battle but be unable to find it, and hence retire to Riverrun

I guess that's the only explanation. But I figured Gregor would have hung them up or impaled them or something

Also, it's funny that the one guy who survived the slaughter was an evil mad scientist :lol:

Clegane fled before Robb could engage him and killed the prisoners he had. Why the confusion? Didn't bother me too much tbh. They were just prisoners there and were slaughtered. Bit sad that they dropped the weasel soup, but oh well.

Spoiler

My guess with the story is that Robb will leave Bolton and Qyburn at Harrenhall, Bolton's hunter will catch Jaime and they'll cut of the hand, Qyburn treats it here.

I guess that's the only explanation. But I figured Gregor would have hung them up or impaled them or something

Also, it's funny that the one guy who survived the slaughter was an evil mad scientist :lol:

Yup nice neat lil way to get him in there though!

I love the nod to us book readers wether it was intentional or not where Robb says to Qyburn "Your lucky to be alive" and he looks around at all the corpses and says "Lucky?".

Spoiler
A certain person won't think himself lucky next season when he's still alive and Qyburn has to take care of him.

Archived