[Book Spoilers] Sigil of "House Talisa"

a free shadow

Tigers would make sense seeing as she is from Volantis. There is no indication, in the show, that her family is tiger supporters.

I thought they were lions circling each other... but tigers makes far more sense.

Here is this.

Looks as if could be tigers. Is this traceable/suggestive in some way?

Excellent catch, Shadow!

I think tigers make sense since she is from Volantis. It would have been much easier to give her a wolf, though.

Spotted this when I was explaining the opening sequence sigils to my non-book reading friend. Intially I thought it was a lion and a direwolf circling each other, given the intrigue surrounding Oona Chaplin's character. Bit more research suggests the two circling tigers is the sigil of the Meagyr Family in Volanits.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jsTVnZm9hFg

Mind slightly blown.

I'd caught a few of those "clues" but not all of them. It does make a man wonder... :stunned:

The pros to that theory are that it gives a real reason to have a completely different character from Jeyne, when that change seemed rather lacking in purpose to me.

On the flip side the show has no hints of being subtle with anything from Renly and Loras to Littlefinger's plotting, so it makes you wonder if they would are capable or trusting enough of their audience to try something that ambitious and relatively difficult to pick up on.

Archived