[Book Spoilers] Biggest laugh of the episode?

So what was your funniest moment in episode one?

I enjoyed Cersei's meta remark about hearing Tyrion had lost his nose.

The banter between Tyrion and Bronn was once more brilliant.

And the 'lost in translation' scene between Dany and Kraznys was just as good as it was in the book. I hope we get a bit more mileage out of that before dracarys.

So what was your funniest moment in episode one?

I enjoyed Cersei's meta remark about hearing Tyrion had lost his nose.

I would bet you a golden dragon that Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage ad-libbed that line.

So clever Dave and Dan had to leave it in.

Bronn: "Ser Teryn Mant, and, uhh... Sir Whos-it the fookit."

Tyrion: "Double? I don't even know how much I'm paying you now."

Bronn: "Which means you can afford it."

Tyrion: "Grandmaester Pycelle made the same joke. You must be proud to be as funny as a man whose balls brush his knees."

Sam somehow made being attacked by the zombie look funny, too... gotta love Jon Bradley.

joff "maergery does this all the time. she knows what shes doing"

cersei "im sure she does"

perfectly delivered

I know it's odd, but when Joffrey said the word "charity" in that conversation it sounded like the first time he'd ever said that out loud, and that he was barely aware of the concept. I lol'd

My two are "I will murder you boy" and how every time after bronn spoke you could tell he was trying to go back to his business haha

And I found some of lena's facial expressions in her scene with peter were great

"What are they doing here?"

"Protecting me I assume?

"Tell the old man he smells of piss."

"...Really, my lord?"

"NO, NOT REALLY!"

Ha.

Still bothered by the fact that Missandei is a grown woman, though. I sense a lesbian scene between her and Dany is approaching, and I am not happy.

I found the dinner scene really funny for some reason. Nothing laugh out loud but Joffs trying to impress Margaery combined with Cersei's snide remarks and Marg and Loras being classic Tyrells was just great all around.

Still bothered by the fact that Missandei is a grown woman, though. I sense a lesbian scene between her and Dany is approaching, and I am not happy.

If I know the writers well enough by now, it seems almost imminent :(

also, hooray for being sort-of-icon-twins!

Archived