[Book Spoilers] Biggest laugh of the episode?

"Tell the old man he smells of piss."

"...Really, my lord?"

"NO, NOT REALLY!"

Ha.

Still bothered by the fact that Missandei is a grown woman, though. I sense a lesbian scene between her and Dany is approaching, and I am not happy.

Well Dany and Irri get a bit jiggidy in the books and well that can't happen in the show so while not essential for Dany to go lesbian it is still relevant to her arc

Back on topic the Tyrion comment about Cersei being as funny as Pycellle was class

Joffrey looked like he's in a manic withdrawal - he seemed to want to unleash his inner craziness and punish someone but can't do it with the Tyrells around. The dinner scene was awkward, and kinda funny..

I found it slightly amusing when Cersei told Margaery she could use some armour in her dress when she's queen, perhaps even before her marriage and then looks at Joffrey in a 'come on, beat her!' kind of way. It's somehow funny how disturbed she is.

Never thought of that, but yeah, she is one sick bitch.

Still bothered by the fact that Missandei is a grown woman, though. I sense a lesbian scene between her and Dany is approaching, and I am not happy.

Well, they have to make up for the missed opportunity with Dany and Irri onboard the boat, I suppose. :dunno:

My biggest laugh continues to be Gorgeous Glamorous Ygritte.

I mean, here we are in the frozen world beyond the Wall, where everyone else is swathed in furs and heavy skins, looking like people who somehow survive in this tough environment, with ice and snow in their hair, their beards, their eyebrows ... and Ygritte just swans along with her hood thrown back to reveal a complexion so gloriously perfect that she looks more like a model on a Paris catwalk parading the latest line in winter furs than any sort of Wildling woman! Come on makeup guys - if you can uglify the gorgeous Gwendoline Christie as Brienne, and manage to make Catelyn look as though she is a woman ageing under the cares of a woman who's lost her husband and most of her family, then surely you can do a better job with Wildling Ygritte.

I found it slightly amusing when Cersei told Margaery she could use some armour in her dress when she's queen, perhaps even before her marriage and then looks at Joffrey in a 'come on, beat her!' kind of way. It's somehow funny how disturbed she is.

Oh, there were so many layers of meaning in that reference to 'armour'! Loved it. And loved Cersei's expression - you can almost feel the daggers.

I loved when Margaery's hand maiden said "You'll ruin your dress."

Her face lights up and she says "I have others."

This season's Margaery captures the one we're shown in the books so well... I always did suspect she was more like she was portrayed in last season. Also, her and Loras at the dinner scene was perfect. They just looked so sugary happy, so Tyrell.

Also, it's not exactly "funny" but I LOVED the scene with Ros and Shae where Ros tells Shae to protect her. I see others giving hate for it, but I never really thought about the fact that Ros might know Sansa. And "the bells rang all day when she was born"? Loved it! I like Shae and Sansa together. I really prefer Ros not having scenes, but if she has to be I like this way.

Archived