[Book Spoilers] Biggest laugh of the episode?

Joffrey in his litter with the handkerchief was funny for some reason, as was the dinner conversation. I do not remember Joffrey ever act that way towards his mother in the books, though.

Also Salladhor Saan. I cannot take that man seriously at all, he is such a comedic character. :D

The "lost your nose" jokes was absolutely perfect. I laughed really hard at Joffrey's fail!joke at the dinner, too. So awkward and such a jackass.

Salla was perfection.

Cercei Lannister has provided the best entertainment for me throughout the series- whether it's to move, anger, or laugh- either at or with, and usually both!

"it's your sister...the Queen?" - weary at having to explain herself, trying to be nice, and doing a poor job about it!

Tyrion to Cercei "what are they doing here?"

Cercei "protecting me... I assume?"

Margary to Cercei- "Loras, isn't the queens gown magnificent? The fabric, the embroidery...the metalwork..I've never seen anything like it" (LOL'ed)

Cercei's miserable smile when Loras happily explains "Margary does a great deal for the poor back in Highgarden" delicious! I'd like to think Loras was laying it on thick just to get a few kicks out of making the Queen feel threatened.

Cercei to Margary "an open heart is what you'll get in fleabottom if you're not careful" (score!)

Joffrey towards Cercei- "facts become less and less important to her as she grows older" (LOL!)

Cercei to Joffrey "we can't all have a king's bravery"(touche'!)

I love it all! She won me over entirely with her drunken performance in Blackwater Series 2 where her efforts to scare Sansa had me laughing out in shock and horror.. "a slice of cake just waiting to be eat-en..."

Missandei asking Kraznys if she should tell Jorah he smells like piss.

This and their entire conversation. They don't need nipples!

Also, what will become of Kraznys.

I might be alone, but Shae ruining Sansa's game made me laugh.

I did not find it funny (I thought it rather sad, really), but it made me think how fond Shae is of ruining other people's games. The drinking game in the first season with Tyrion and Bronn, anybody? It somehow connects Sansa and Tyrion.

Salla was easily the best comic relief of the episode. Him and his four weddings...gold! :lol:

Also, I love what the actor who plays Kraznys. He was amazing. When he said " ...tell this whore of Westeros... " the smug look on his face was great. I was laughing for most of the conversation. And then...the nipple...and an even smugger look. He's great.

I would bet you a golden dragon that Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage ad-libbed that line.

So clever Dave and Dan had to leave it in.

My bets are on George giving them a hint. It's so like him.

But I loved that remark.

Also, I found Tywin/Tyrion's conversation hilarious. Way too rushed, not enough build up. Should've been another two minutes longer for the appropriate effect IMO.

Seriously? I thought that was the best dialogue in the episode. The way Tywin shifted from dutiful and respectful to contemptuous and bitter at the bat of a golden eyelash was awesome.

Seriously? I thought that was the best dialogue in the episode. The way Tywin shifted from dutiful and respectful to contemptuous and bitter at the bat of a golden eyelash was awesome.

The actors were great, the dialogue was excellent, etc.

It was just... it felt rushed and that whole scene took place in what, two minutes? If someone watching at home decided to take a piss or stop paying attention for 30 seconds to respond to a text, they would've missed the whole scene.

Whereas in the book, the convo was only two pages or so, but it MADE you sit up and reread it five times over.

*shrugs*

It was just... it felt rushed and that whole scene took place in what, two minutes? If someone watching at home decided to take a piss or stop paying attention for 30 seconds to respond to a text, they would've missed the whole scene.

It's a television show. That's kinda how it works.

Archived