[Book Spoilers] Biggest laugh of the episode?

if u fail, they will burn you. if u succeed, they will burn you - sallador sann

Besides the big and obvious names (Dance, Gleeson), Msamati was really good. And like you said, really funny. That conversation with Davos on the boat had some great dialogue. Somehow his pronunciation of Dragonstone also felt pretty awesome.

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1200

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 835

Jon Snow's kneeling. Gosh, that gave me one good laugh. And the Cersei-Tyrion conversation. Good, good, good.

I cringed at this, like come on Jon get your head out of your ass

For some reason my husband burst out laughing when the unsullied who had his nipple cut said he was glad to be of service. They really didn't have the time to truly describe the abomination that is the making of the Unsullied, so it was really kind of hard to care about them. They should have kept the part about the puppies, I know puppies would get to my husband. Babies - not so much, but 8 000 dead puppies is something.

Archived