New Title sequence - just keeps getting better

Moët

Yeah, burning Winterfell was sad but also kind of awesome. I think they've nailed Astapor in the credits and again from afar when Dany was on the boat. Awesome harpy was awesome.

However, I wish they'd mix it up for north of the Wall. Nothing happens at Castle Black; let's see Mance's camp or the Fist of the First Men.

Yeah, I think it would be great if for the North it was like this in the opening credits:

Season 1: Castle Black/The Wall

Season 2: The Fist of the First Men

Season 3: Mance's camp

Season 4: Castle Black/The Wall

But I guess the Wall is more symbolic of everything beyond it.

However, I wish they'd mix it up for north of the Wall. Nothing happens at Castle Black; let's see Mance's camp or the Fist of the First Men.

Yeah. It would be awesome if we have Mance's camp, too: with hundreds and thousands of tents with giants and mammoths. Doesn't need to be castles only.

Sad to see Winterfell burning :(, but it's the Winterfell theme this season so it fits.

Burning Winterfell was sadly amazing (or amazingly sad?), but I wish the credits change a bit during the season (In season 1 they changed a lot more than they did in season 2...), they might show Riverrun or the Hollow Hill or the Twins or definitely something beyond that Wall.

Burning Winterfell was so sad. It made me tear up. I felt somewhat vindicated reading on here and TWOP that other people got teary, my husband was teasing me about it. He's not a bookreader and really only watches because I do. Also with Winterfell, seeing the weirwood still growing and intact added to my emotional reaction. Winterfell might be in ruins, but the old gods are still there. Its heart remains.

Astapor looked great. I can't wait to see Riverrun in the credits. I would hate to lose the Wall, even though they aren't really at the Wall itself. Seeing the elevator go up is one of my favorite parts.

Burning Winterfell made me sad too. But then Astapor made me happy. :D

I absolutely love what they've done with the place, both in the title sequence and in the show itself. For me, Astapor is by far the most amazing location I've seen. Hopefully Meereen will ook just as good, or even better.

I hadn't noticed that there are House sigils next to the cast members' names. It's a nice touch.

Also, I hope we get the Dreadfort when they pick up Theon's story. I'd love to see what that place looks like.

for some reason i doubht we will see either, it seems winterfell represents the whole north just like castle black covers the fist of the first men and mance camp

I think we will see the Dreadfort eventually, but not this season.

I'd put a golden dragon on us seeing the Twins in the credits for... stuff.

I'm absolutely certain the Twins will be there. It appeared in the credits in the first season.

Archived