New Title sequence - just keeps getting better

Moët

Smoking Winterfell was really sad, but a great touch. And Astapor was amazing. I can't wait for them to add more of the Riverlands, Oldtown and the other slave cities. And I guess we'll see the Twins. And later on the House of Black and White will be amazing.

I'd rather hoped that they would take Winterfell out since no one is there anymore. The smoking Winterfell though is a way of rather clunkingly getting around it, but however...

Q: Where did Catelyn go to meet Renly in season 2 and, if it was an actual place, how come it wasn't shown on the opening titles?

I'd rather hoped that they would take Winterfell out since no one is there anymore. The smoking Winterfell though is a way of rather clunkingly getting around it, but however...

Theon is still there... And "boy", probably.

Does anyone have a really Hi-Def screen, because there is name underneath the second city in Slaver's Bay. If anyone can make out the writing, it could be either Mereen or Yunkai, but I cant tell.

Yeah I noticed that too and paused on the sequence it was really hard to see but my best guess n Yunkai

The burning Winterfell is great, it prompted a collective "Awww :frown5: " from all of us. I'm pretty eager to see if we get Riverrun, the Twins, and a Dreadfort reveal too.

Archived