[book spoiler]Tywin's Letter

Eric Xayavong

As usual, people read whatever they want into a scene. Looking at the screenshots, there is nothing that really suggests that he is writing RW plans, unless you twist the words around and interpret them very freely.

Come on guys, its the first episode, 8 more to go before the RW happens. I doubt Tywin even knows about Talisa and Robb yet.

In season 2 there was a short close-up of the letter Arya stole from Tywin, and that did not contain any hints about a major future event. Its been done before, so its probably just a stylistic filming choice.

Remember that the showrunners are creating this show with a TV Audience in mind, so i doubt they would add plot-related information to a letter that you only see for a few seconds and only people who download the episode illegaly can pause and read.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI Maester Ruin you do not have to download the episode illegally to read it. I simply paused it while watching it via On Demand and took a photo of the TV screen with my phone. They can add little easter eggs like this to keep people talking and guessing. I bet they knew that the book readers would be salivating at that letter else wise why bother to show the script of the letter? They could have just shown him writing without displaying the text. Anyway I just did this for fun to pass the time. I cannot say that the letter actually gives anything away and will not know until the season is over.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived