[TV Spoilers] "Dark Wings, Dark Words" - Promo thread.

Loras

Does anyone know from the pre-screeners/spoilers if

Theon appears at all

in episode 2?

I know he shows up several times before the end of season 4 from reading spoilers, but I want to knowwww specifically for episode 2!

I think he does, but only briefly. I know that by the end of episode 4 a decent amount had happened in his arc already, so we can assume so.

All I want to know is, is Puddles The Other going to be in this episode?

There's a rumour that Sam the slayer is being delayed in the show and that it will be when he's on the move with Gilly, killing an other for the safety of Gilly. But the promo let me think that Sam the slayer will be in episode 2.

Ah man, OP takes me way back. RIP Lost. Those first three seasons were so amazing and had so much potential... shame what they did with second half of that series. :/

But it's actually quite hilarious that OP mentioned Lost. Giving that the show is introducing a character called John Locke(I know, the Lost character is named after a famous real life person but still) and that the show supposedly remove the name of "The Others" due to wanting to avoid any possible confusion between this show and Lost.

Personally I liked season 4 and 6 (and the final of 5). It was part of the journey they wanted to tell, only thing that's bothering me is that it would have been better if first ABC hadn't complain and let it have 5 season instead of six. And 2 when they finally restructured the show for 6 seasons total the writing strike occures, and they needed to reconstructed the show again.

Personally I liked season 4 and 6 (and the final of 5). It was part of the journey they wanted to tell, only thing that's bothering me is that it would have been better if first ABC hadn't complain and let it have 5 season instead of six. And 2 when they finally restructured the show for 6 seasons total the writing strike occures, and they needed to reconstructed the show again.

Season 4 and 5 were both good FOR WHAT THEY WERE and were quite suspenseful and excellent, but in the GRAND SCHEME of things over the show, they just made bad longterm choices for short-term suspense and action payoff.

Season 6 was just all around awful in every fucking way possible.

Edit for ASOIAF discussion: Winterfell's destruction will reach Robb's ears. FACT

So this episode is written by Vanessa Taylor, the go to writer for betrayals and sloppy, dark murders (Think the torture and assasin scenes at Harrenhall, Theon beheading Sir Rodrick, and the shadow birth)... I expect we'll be seeing a lot of Sam, Craster, and the Watch

So this episode is written by Vanessa Taylor, the go to writer for betrayals and sloppy, dark murders (Think the torture and assasin scenes at Harrenhall, Theon beheading Sir Rodrick, and the shadow birth)... I expect we'll be seeing a lot of Sam, Craster, and the Watch

Ohhhh, awesome!!

I think he does, but only briefly. I know that by the end of episode 4 a decent amount had happened in his arc already, so we can assume so.

Yay! I want Alfie back!!

would be a nice suprise to see theon but i dont think itll happen i think in htis ep we will see bolton take control of harrenhal and qyburn will remain with him maybe just maybe a little sneak peek at ramsay snow

I don't know if we'll "see" Theon, but I do expect gratuitous torture of a man with a bag over his head, followed by non-book readers reacting with wtf and their own theories...maybe ending with a reveal of that man being Theon at the end of the episode.

All I want to know is, is Puddles The Other going to be in this episode?

Puddles has a very high talent fee, but I hope we still get to see a glimpse of him.

the Hound is captured

in this episode.

Bring him in. :commie:

Season 4 and 5 were both good FOR WHAT THEY WERE and were quite suspenseful and excellent, but in the GRAND SCHEME of things over the show, they just made bad longterm choices for short-term suspense and action payoff.

Season 6 was just all around awful in every fucking way possible.

Season 6 was the best season of lost imo. It was a season focused on one main character :) And I liked the end very much but that's for another thread. :)

No idea where to post new shit anymore, but here is a picture of Shireen with greyscale. Looks more disturbing than I expected.

Nice in a disturbing way.

And the hound, yeah.

But it's actually quite hilarious that OP mentioned Lost. Giving that the show is introducing a character called John Locke(I know, the Lost character is named after a famous real life person but still) and that the show supposedly remove the name of "The Others" due to wanting to avoid any possible confusion between this show and Lost.

Yes, I thought the thame thing! I hated Vargo, but I wanted to thee the guy tho I can hate him more. Thuper dithapointed.

I think we're meeting Edmure and Blackfish in episode 3 when Robb and Catelyn arrive at Riverrun.

And the description for episode 4 says Arya is taken to the commander of the BwB - Beric. So unless they introduce him early I'd say we'll first meet him in episode 4.

would be a nice suprise to see theon but i dont think itll happen i think in htis ep we will see bolton take control of harrenhal and qyburn will remain with him maybe just maybe a little sneak peek at ramsay snow

I'd expect Theon's story will be shrouded in mystery for a large part of this season, otherwise why leave his fate so uncertain at the end of the last? It might even be that we see a man with a bag over his head, referred to only as "Reek" throughout the season, whose true identity is not revealed till the season finale. Its what I'd do.

Also how cool is Margery with Joffery?? "Do whatever you need to do. You are the king." Sound familiar?

I don't know if we'll "see" Theon, but I do expect gratuitous torture of a man with a bag over his head, followed by non-book readers reacting with wtf and their own theories...maybe ending with a reveal of that man being Theon at the end of the episode.

I can kind of see that since the trailers seem to misdirect with the torture bits - I think one has Joffrey saying "Everyone is mine to torment..." over a torture of figure-with-bag-on-head ... audiences might assume it's someone in King's Landing / related to that arc / etc.

Archived