[Book Spoilers] Book events we expect to see in this episode

Where does everyone think the arcs will go?

I expect to see

• Catelyn & Robb starting their journey to Riverrun
  • Arya and company bumping into the brotherhood without banners
  • Bran meeting up with Jojen and Meera
  • Mance trying to get details off Jon about how many men occupy the wall.
  • First appearance of Theon
  • Beginning of the 'Symon' storyline between Tyrion and Shae
  • The scenes at the inn with Jaime/Brienne and Arya
  • Jaime/Brienne swordfight and possibly Jaime's hand cut off to end the episode

The two characters I don't expect to see a lot of will be Dany and Davos, due to a lot of their storylines being covered in 'Valar Dohaeris

We're never going to see Jaime/Brienne at the inn, I don't think. I don't think their path will come so close to directly crossing with Arya's the way it did in the book (although I very much hope I'm wrong though b/c I loved the irony of Brienne's near-misses with Arya). Maybe I'm misreading the promos though. I suppose there is time, if J/B start out at/close to the inn while Arya ends up there later - different ends of the episode.

This is more a list of everything I think we can expect in the episode, based off predictions and the promo.

• Robb leaving Roose in charge of Harrenhal and setting off to Riverrun

• Arya meeting the Brotherhood Without Banners

• Bran meeting the Reeds

• Sansa having lunch with Olenna and Margaery

• Margaery talking with Joffrey

• Jon being questioned by the wildlings

• Sam and the Night's Watch running from the Fist

• Robb and Catelyn finding out about Bran, Rickon and Winterfell

• Jaime and Brienne's fight and capture

Where does everyone think the arcs will go?

I expect to see

• Catelyn & Robb starting their journey to Riverrun
  • Arya and company bumping into the brotherhood without banners
  • Bran meeting up with Jojen and Meera
  • Mance trying to get details off Jon about how many men occupy the wall.
  • First appearance of Theon
  • Beginning of the 'Symon' storyline between Tyrion and Shae
  • The scenes at the inn with Jaime/Brienne and Arya
  • Jaime/Brienne swordfight and possibly Jaime's hand cut off to end the episode

The two characters I don't expect to see a lot of will be Dany and Davos, due to a lot of their storylines being covered in 'Valar Dohaeris

I very much doubt we'll get a 'Symon' storyline. But the synopsis reveals there will be a Shae/Tyrion scene in the episode where she asks him for a favour. I think she'll ask him to send Littlefinger away from King's Landing. We know he has to be gone by episode 3 because that's when Tyrion becomes Master of Coin.

I think Theon will show up first in ep 3 and 4. And it's way too early for Jaime to lose his hand, that will be in 4 or 5.

Jaime will lose his hand in episode 3. The Bear Pit will be in episode 7 so losing his hand in episode 5 would be far too late.

Based on reports of what happens in Theon's scene/s... I'm guessing he shows up in this episode. Vanessa Taylor always writes the most disturbing scenes.

There will be no Symon story. That would destroy Tyrion's perfect image, and we can't have that, can't we?? :(

i kinda don't thing we will get the symon story either because they are saving tyrion's big "kill" scene for later in the story.

I think this'll be a heavy Jon, Arya and Jaime episode. With the QoT's introduction playing a big role as well.

From the new characters not already introduced I guess we can hope to see,

QoT, Thoros, Anguy, Orell and the Reeds (all confirmed)

Perhaps our first glimpse of 'Locke' as well. Maybe some Tullys?

Maybe a certain bastard as well.

Would really love it if we got some Theon this week

The Bear and the fucking Maiden Fair.

YESSSS.

This is more a list of everything I think we can expect in the episode, based off predictions and the promo.

• Robb leaving Roose in charge of Harrenhal and setting off to Riverrun

• Arya meeting the Brotherhood Without Banners

• Bran meeting the Reeds

• Sansa having lunch with Olenna and Margaery

• Margaery talking with Joffrey

• Jon being questioned by the wildlings

• Sam and the Night's Watch running from the Fist

• Robb and Catelyn finding out about Bran, Rickon and Winterfell

• Jaime and Brienne's fight and capture

I'm also waiting for the issue of Robb's marriage to be brought up because he was expected to marry one of the Frey girls in exchange for crossing the bridge.

Jaime and Brienne I'm really looking forward to they're great together and could have their own spin off episode or two.

We didn't get much time with Jon in the season premier so I hope we get more.

When Robb leaves Bolton at Harrenhal then we'll hopefully see the bastard soon thereafter.

I'm really excited to see Thoros and Lord Beric, and we know that we'll meet at least one of them this Sunday, thanks to the promo. And from some of the trailers and previews released prior to the season premiere, we see Melisandre will visit the Brotherhood without Banners at one point, so I'm really curious to see if that happens early on. I doubt it does, but you never know. It could be a kind of cliffhanger ending.

Also, I'm really looking forward to the duel between Jaime and Brienne. Hopefully we'll see Locke in this episode as well.

I'm pretty sure that Cat and Robb will get word from Riverrun about Lord Hoster in thiss episode too. So, I expect them to leave Harrenhal, leaving Roose in charge, which will set up a lot of important events later on.

The Bear and the fucking Maiden Fair.

Too early. That'll be in Episode 7. You know, the one titled The Bear and the Maiden Fair. :P

In case people are really worried about hearing The Bear and the Maiden fair, apparently

a rock version plays for the credits at the end of episode 3

In looking through posts, I'm shocked that not everyone was a weirdo who looked up any and all "spoilers" for episodes 1-4, lol

In case people are really worried about hearing The Bear and the Maiden fair, apparently

a rock version plays for the credits at the end of episode 3

In looking through posts, I'm shocked that not everyone was a weirdo who looked up any and all "spoilers" for episodes 1-4, lol

I assume Jaime loses his hand then.

Archived