[BOOK AND TV SPOILERS] littlefinger

tito5601

in one of the trailers littlefinger talks about the climb is all the matters (or was it the ladder) it was the trailer about chaos where we see all the characters faces. i think this episode will feature him heavily, what do u guys think he will be up to can this potentially be the episode where he helps sansa escape if yes then the show would have changed alittle too much from the book and many ppl wont be happy about it

I know Tormund will among those who climb the Wall because of the trailer. But that creates two problems:

All those who climbed in the book died and he's supposed to unite part of the Wildlings north of the Wall after the big battle.

I wonder how they'll solve them so he can play his parts in the coming seasons.

The Climb is Tormund

"Har!"

Do you think the role that Dontos plays in the books is going to be replaced by Ros? I just wondered why they had her talk to Shae about Sansa.

That would mean Littlefinger having her killed. The producers would never let that happen... unfortunately.

That would mean Littlefinger having her killed. The producers would never let that happen... unfortunately.

Why not? After Littlefinger goes to the Eyrie, Ros won't be needed anymore in any of the episodes I'd say, unless she travels with him to the Eyrie which I very much doubt since Lysa is already quite jealous of Sansa. And she is not the only prostitute of course, there are plenty other girls who're going to show their boobies.

Why not? After Littlefinger goes to the Eyrie, Ros won't be needed anymore in any of the episodes I'd say, unless she travels with him to the Eyrie which I very much doubt since Lysa is already quite jealous of Sansa. And she is not the only prostitute of course, there are plenty other girls who're going to show their boobies.

Was she ever really needed? For all the sense that her arc has made she just might wash up alive in the harbor of Mereen two episodes after being shot by LF in Blackwater Bay.

Was she ever really needed? For all the sense that her arc has made she just might wash up alive in the harbor of Mereen two episodes after being shot by LF in Blackwater Bay.

Become a writer. That was beautiful.

a bit of a stupid question here , but why is the purple wedding called the purple wedding ???

Well, for one, the hairnet Sansa wore had amethyst stones in it. They were actually Strangler pills and those are a deep shade of purple. This is the main reason I think. Wine is kind of purple, so it is that, Joffrey dies, drinking some wine.

Well, for one, the hairnet Sansa wore had amethyst stones in it. They were actually Strangler pills and those are a deep shade of purple. This is the main reason I think. Wine is kind of purple, so it is that, Joffrey dies, drinking some wine.

a bit of a stupid question here , but why is the purple wedding called the purple wedding ???

Because Joffrey's face turns purple because he's chocking.

Archived