[BOOK AND TV SPOILERS] littlefinger

tito5601

I know Tormund will among those who climb the Wall because of the trailer. But that creates two problems:

All those who climbed in the book died and he's supposed to unite part of the Wildlings north of the Wall after the big battle.

I wonder how they'll solve them so he can play his parts in the coming seasons.

"Har!"

Huh? They ALL died? Maybe you should re-read that chapter...

Well, for one, the hairnet Sansa wore had amethyst stones in it. They were actually Strangler pills and those are a deep shade of purple. This is the main reason I think. Wine is kind of purple, so it is that, Joffrey dies, drinking some wine.

You should put this in a spoiler.

I'm trying to figure out what this episode refers to OTHER THAN the Wall.

Pretty much every episode title has more than one meaning.

One of the trailers has Littlefinger related the power struggle to a ladder. He says "The Climb is all there is". That's one of the other meanings I suppose, not sure if there are any others.

Obviously we'll see the Wall climb. But I think it's likely we will see Littlefinger as well.

We know we're going to see the Eyrie this year, this seems as good a time as any for Littlefinger to show up there. The question, is he monologing to Lysa? Can't think who else it would be unless they introduce a new character at that location.

Obviously we'll see the Wall climb. But I think it's likely we will see Littlefinger as well.

We know we're going to see the Eyrie this year, this seems as good a time as any for Littlefinger to show up there. The question, is he monologing to Lysa? Can't think who else it would be unless they introduce a new character at that location.

Is it confirmed that we will see the Eyrie this season? Wouldn't think we would see it again till next season (after the PW)

Is it confirmed that we will see the Eyrie this season? Wouldn't think we would see it again till next season (after the PW)

I believe it has been confirmed, at least that we will see Lysa and Robin. I don't have a link for that though.

Wait we ARE seeing the Eyrie this season??? :eek: But... how?

Surely Sansa needs to be present not only for her own wedding but for Joffrey's wedding? If we're seeing the Eyrie again, then it must be through the Sansa storyline? She's the only one of the characters (in the books) that goes to the Eyrie and that's in Storm of Swords, second half isn't it?

Are we certain we're seeing the Eyrie?

I know Tormund will among those who climb the Wall because of the trailer. But that creates two problems:

All those who climbed in the book died and he's supposed to unite part of the Wildlings north of the Wall after the big battle.

I wonder how they'll solve them so he can play his parts in the coming seasons.

"Har!"

wasnt it the magnar of thenn who climed the wall in the books? not tormund?

Surely Sansa needs to be present not only for her own wedding but for Joffrey's wedding? If we're seeing the Eyrie again, then it must be through the Sansa storyline? She's the only one of the characters (in the books) that goes to the Eyrie and that's in Storm of Swords, second half isn't it?

Are we certain we're seeing the Eyrie?

Sansa leaving kingslanding for the Eyrie must coincide with Tyrion escaping aswell. This will not happen this season.

The speculation is we'll see Littlefinger (off-page in the books in this timeframe) in the Eyrie with Lysa. He will leave King's Landing early this season (next few episodes) and doesn't have to return until after the PW to take Sansa away (could be as early as the end of this season, I think that will happen around Episode 3 or 4 in S4). As I said above, I recall hearing that Lysa and Robin are in this season, confirmed, but i don't have a link for that.

Do you think the role that Dontos plays in the books is going to be replaced by Ros? I just wondered why they had her talk to Shae about Sansa.

Undoubtedly it will be her. It can't be Shea because

Shea has an important part to play in season 4, so she can't be killed by Littlefinger. Ros can because of the Varys thing.

If there was one pair of boobies in the whole world that could make me not like boobies any more, Ros's would be the closest. That weird salt girl that Theon had on the ship was less annoying.

Why not? After Littlefinger goes to the Eyrie, Ros won't be needed anymore in any of the episodes I'd say, unless she travels with him to the Eyrie which I very much doubt since Lysa is already quite jealous of Sansa. And she is not the only prostitute of course, there are plenty other girls who're going to show their boobies.

hanks to The Spoiler Fairy for sending us the following..

Episode 3.06 - The Climb

Tywin plans strategic unions for the Lannisters. Melisandre pays a visit to the Riverlands. Robb weighs a compromise to repair his alliance with House Frey. Roose Bolton decides what to do with Jaime Lannister. Jon, Ygritte and the Wildlings face a daunting climb. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Alik Sakharov.)

Episode 3.07 - The Bear and the Maiden Fair

Dany exchanges gifts with a slave lord outside of Yunkai. As Sansa frets about her prospects, Shae chafes at Tyrion’s new situation. Tywin counsels the king, and Melisandre reveals a secret to Gendry. Brienne faces a formidable foe in Harrenhal. (Written by George R. R. Martin; directed by Michelle MacLaren.)

Episode 3.08 - Second Sons

King’s Landing hosts a wedding, and Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together. Dany meets the Titan’s Bastard. Davos demands proof from Melisandre. Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michelle MacLaren.)

Source: SpoilerTV

With the speed the episodes seem to be having, we might see the PW... and Sansa's escape by the end of the season... How many episode were there going to be this season?

hanks to The Spoiler Fairy for sending us the following..

Episode 3.06 - The Climb

Tywin plans strategic unions for the Lannisters. Melisandre pays a visit to the Riverlands. Robb weighs a compromise to repair his alliance with House Frey. Roose Bolton decides what to do with Jaime Lannister. Jon, Ygritte and the Wildlings face a daunting climb. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Alik Sakharov.)

Episode 3.07 - The Bear and the Maiden Fair

Dany exchanges gifts with a slave lord outside of Yunkai. As Sansa frets about her prospects, Shae chafes at Tyrion’s new situation. Tywin counsels the king, and Melisandre reveals a secret to Gendry. Brienne faces a formidable foe in Harrenhal. (Written by George R. R. Martin; directed by Michelle MacLaren.)

Episode 3.08 - Second Sons

King’s Landing hosts a wedding, and Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together. Dany meets the Titan’s Bastard. Davos demands proof from Melisandre. Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michelle MacLaren.)

Source: SpoilerTV

With the speed the episodes seem to be having, we might see the PW... and Sansa's escape by the end of the season... How many episode were there going to be this season?

And we aren't going to see the PW and the escape. Because episode 9 will be all about the RW and Arya and probably Stannis a little bit. Nothing really progres here, only it will be a very big episode. Episode 10 will be again 5 minutes per character. and for Sansa this is, praying in the godswood, for Tyrion this is talking with his family about RW. It's already known for next season. casting of Oberyn and Mace is in season 4. LF has a boat in season 4. Etc etc etc. PW will be as RW an episode that will focus mainly on PW and little bit on the rest. So how can this be in a season final?

Don't forget that they will ook at the POVs and look which changes the character will have that season. For Tyrion and Sansa this season it's getting married. They working toward that even more than the books. Season 4 will the trial for Tyrion, PW is part of that, so it's in season 4. Don't fool yourself by thinking PW is this season.

Archived