[BOOK AND TV SPOILERS] littlefinger

tito5601

I remember being impressed/liking it a lot when I saw it in the preview, but I took it to mean that the climb is to be applied figuratively. That, in effect, it's the ones who keep striving who will survive in the series (all characters just at large).

ETA: after I posted this, I was reminded of that thing in the first book/series, what Cercei said about The Game of Thrones being something that you win or else you die. ???

If there was one pair of boobies in the whole world that could make me not like boobies any more, Ros's would be the closest. That weird salt girl that Theon had on the ship was less annoying.

Really?? I think Esmé Bianco is beautiful! And i actually like Ros. She is a smart and witty character! That salt girl ulg (no offence to the actress, but just really not my type at all)

When I heard "The Climb" all I could think of, besides the obvious Tormund climbing, was

Tyrion needing to climb on the fool's back to reach Sansa at their wedding.

So stupid but that's where my mind went! :lol:

If there was one pair of boobies in the whole world that could make me not like boobies any more, Ros's would be the closest. That weird salt girl that Theon had on the ship was less annoying.

I don't think it's appropriate nor necessary to insult the actors' bodies.

Really?? I think Esmé Bianco is beautiful! And i actually like Ros. She is a smart and witty character! That salt girl ulg (no offence to the actress, but just really not my type at all)

There are lots of pretty actresses. It could well be that Ms. Bianco is a lovely person. But that doesn't mean she has to have screen time in GOT that could have gone to a character who actually belongs in the story. Ros doesn't. (neither does Talisa)

Ros is a composite whore, sorry to use that word but its one that is used frequently in the books, whores play a lot of different roles in the books and Ros is just a majority of those whores rolled into one, also it is a way of checking in on Littlefinger, giving him someone to interact with, which was important particularly early on in the series. People who are saying the actress who plays Ros is unattractive are out of their minds.

On another random topic, what would everyone's reaction be if the song for the closing credits to this episode was the Miley Cyrus song? That's all I can think of when I read the dang title, your welcome.

On another random topic, what would everyone's reaction be if the song for the closing credits to this episode was the Miley Cyrus song? That's all I can think of when I read the dang title, your welcome.

Better yet, they should play it while Tormund and Jon are scaling the Wall, complete with slow motion effects and dramatic facial close ups.

Better yet, they should play it while Tormund and Jon are scaling the Wall, complete with slow motion effects and dramatic facial close ups.

Maybe they should have one of them fart while they are going up the wall and they both get a chuckle out of it. No wait, that would push it from horrible to phantom menace horrible.

on one of the behind the scenes videos for season 3, there is a quick glimps at a screen where there is am image and it looks like Jon (from what i can tell due to his hair) pulling a rope up while holding himself against the wall. maybe someone nearly fall and he has to pull them up, prob Ygritte, i cant see him wanting to save too many other wildlings, other than maybe Tormund. but i doubt Tormund would nearly fall, his giant member would make him far to steady.. Har

I'm trying to figure out what this episode refers to OTHER THAN the Wall.

Pretty much every episode title has more than one meaning.

As for a second meaning, I'm guessing Petyr is talking about himself. His background is one big climb up the social hierarchy of Westeros. It's his end game. Less likely, it does foreshadow

LF and Sansa at the Eyrie - there's the climb up, and then there's the scary climb down with Mya Stone.

Other than the literal climb up the wall, I think the title refers to social climbing, esp. in KL. The Lannisters are preparing to climb back on top of the Tyrells, LF is laying plans. It's also possible that LF will go to the Eyrie without Sansa and literally climb up to the Eyrie.

But in regards to the Eyrie making another appearance this season, I don't think Sansa or even LF's presence is actually required for that scene. It could just be Lysa recieving a letter from LF about his plans and happily flipping out, or Lysa grappling with her political mess of suitors and people who don't think she should be in charge.

And I think we'll definitely get the LF "Climb" monolog.

I agree with everyone who has said that it has to do with LF's climb. I'm sure there are a lot of other meanings behind it that one could take from his words, but overall I get the feeling it's about him and his many strategic steps up the ladder of power.

From pre-Ned death to betraying Ned...and everything after to include his manipulations of Sansa (and a whole lot of other things that I don't have time to write on and you don't have the time to read). He is a devious man.

I can't decide who I hate more, LF or Cersei. At least Cersei is hot. I guess between the two of them I hate....Joffrey the most. But next comes LF because he's a little weasel and he's not near as gorgeous as Cersei. God...I wish she was my sister (jk...but not really)

Archived