[BOOK AND TV SPOILERS] littlefinger

tito5601

I know Tormund will among those who climb the Wall because of the trailer. But that creates two problems:

All those who climbed in the book died and he's supposed to unite part of the Wildlings north of the Wall after the big battle.

I wonder how they'll solve them so he can play his parts in the coming seasons.

"Har!"

Tormund will likely be kept as a prisoner after they attempt to sack Castle Black from within. And then instead of Jon going out to meet Tormund, he'll go out to meet Mance. After Stannis defeats the wildlings, he'll likely palaver with Tormund in order to work out a sort of treaty.

Just a guess, for sure, but it would work.

Do you think the role that Dontos plays in the books is going to be replaced by Ros? I just wondered why they had her talk to Shae about Sansa.

Yes. Ros is going to help get Sansa to LF. LF will then kill Ros. He'll figure out who betrayed his plans, bc Ros has acess to so much information. After he stabbs Ros he'll tell Sansa that Ros is responsible for getting information to the Lannisters that forced her to marry Tyron. BUT that won't happen till S4

Well I'm pretty sure they cut out Dontos from the show apart from the little tease in episode 1 season 2, but tbh losing Dontos is not such a big deal.

Dontos was also in Blackwater. Personally, I think he'll come back into play after LF leaves KL. Why feature him so heavily (for such a seconday - if that - character) and ditch him when he can easily start talking to Sansa again during the period between LF's departure and the PW.

I'm pretty sure D&D (or one of the other writers maybe) said as much in an interview. Dontos is coming back in some capacity, that much is apparently guaranteed.

Dontos was also in Blackwater. Personally, I think he'll come back into play after LF leaves KL. Why feature him so heavily (for such a seconday - if that - character) and ditch him when he can easily start talking to Sansa again during the period between LF's departure and the PW.

You're right. Since I posted that comment I have read an article which D&D said we have not seen the last of Dontos. I don't know what part he will play, but I love how book readers get these little nods.

I agree with everyone who has said that it has to do with LF's climb. I'm sure there are a lot of other meanings behind it that one could take from his words, but overall I get the feeling it's about him and his many strategic steps up the ladder of power.

From pre-Ned death to betraying Ned...and everything after to include his manipulations of Sansa (and a whole lot of other things that I don't have time to write on and you don't have the time to read). He is a devious man.

I can't decide who I hate more, LF or Cersei. At least Cersei is hot. I guess between the two of them I hate....Joffrey the most. But next comes LF because he's a little weasel and he's not near as gorgeous as Cersei. God...I wish she was my sister (jk...but not really)

I really don't think Cersei is gorgeous. Or at least the actress playing her. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her acting and she fits perfectly in the part. But she just isn't my type.

I hate Cersei more just because she has had everything given to her so understanding her evil is harder than Littlefinger having to "climb" his way to the top.

I really don't think Cersei is gorgeous. Or at least the actress playing her. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her acting and she fits perfectly in the part. But she just isn't my type.

I hate Cersei more just because she has had everything given to her so understanding her evil is harder than Littlefinger having to "climb" his way to the top.

Well, in this show she is a good looking woman, but not perfect. I'll give you that. In the movie 300, however, I particularly enjoyed her in that film. lol. Let's say I enjoy her with dark hair, but more than that, the naked thing really looks good on her.

Ditto, but I think that it has to do with the blond contrast. I mean, the hair just doesn't look like it fits her at all, imo.

Would likely look far better as a brunette.

Ditto, but I think that it has to do with the blond contrast. I mean, the hair just doesn't look like it fits her at all, imo.

Would likely look far better as a brunette.

I will agree with both your comment and the guy above yours. I did not even remember her being the one in 300. She does look better as a brunette. I'll just enjoy her portrayal of a despicable person for now.

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1200

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 835

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

No. Shae is super important for what happens at the very end of book 3... it's especially the type of dramatic twist that is perfect for the show too.

I think Roz has essentially replaced Chatyaya or whoever, which I'm fine with. (as much as I hate Roz)

It will be slightly different book to tv show though, in the books the hand has a chain but in the show its the weird pin type hand. If D&D make it correctly Tyrion is going to stab Shae with the pin, then move into the loo.

It will be slightly different book to tv show though, in the books the hand has a chain but in the show its the weird pin type hand. If D&D make it correctly Tyrion is going to stab Shae with the pin, then move into the loo.

Why does your post have that weird error thing?

anyway

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/Tyrion-s-Armor-tyrion-lannister-30979381-565-316.jpg

Tywin is not seen wearing the hands. For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm...

Maybe he'll reappear in Season 4 in ep 1 and give her the hairnet, then in the PW episode as the "Entertainment" instead of the Dwarves.

They need Penny and her brother though. Important to Tyrion's later story.

Archived