[BOOK AND TV SPOILERS] littlefinger

tito5601

Ditto on all the folks saying the climb is the metaphorical climb to power in littlefingers clip

Mixed on cutting Penny.

There will probably be a way to cut her, but she does play an interesting foil - first dwarf Tyrion has ever really interacted with, reason he seems so valuable to the slavers is that little show they can do together, that little show gets them into the fighting pits on a big day and shows that Dany still has some lines she won't ross... I don't like Penny but I don't think we can write her off yet. I'll wait until after TWoW to see if she does anything rather than just serve as a character development tool.

It will be slightly different book to tv show though, in the books the hand has a chain but in the show its the weird pin type hand. If D&D make it correctly Tyrion is going to stab Shae with the pin, then move into the loo.

I reckon Tywin will hang Shae in the show and that'll be why Tyrion kills him.

I reckon Tywin will hang Shae in the show and that'll be why Tyrion kills him.

I would doubt the show has Tywin hanging Shae. Tyrion killing Shae himself is critical to his downslide into depression and his funk during his time in Essos.

I would doubt the show has Tywin hanging Shae. Tyrion killing Shae himself is critical to his downslide into depression and his funk during his time in Essos.

I don't know about you but if my dad killed my girlfriend, resulting in me killing him (and I was also wrongly accused of the murder of my nephew, who was also the king), I'd be in a bit of a funk.

I know Tormund will among those who climb the Wall because of the trailer. But that creates two problems:

All those who climbed in the book died and he's supposed to unite part of the Wildlings north of the Wall after the big battle.

I wonder how they'll solve them so he can play his parts in the coming seasons.

"Har!"

If I remember correctly....tormund was on one of the teams that climbed the wall....there were 3 teams I believe....one of the teams slipped off....was vals husband that died climbing

Do you think the role that Dontos plays in the books is going to be replaced by Ros? I just wondered why they had her talk to Shae about Sansa.

Could happen, I see them(showrunners) saying that Ros takes charge of all LF's brothels, sense it is not mentioned in books, other than spies giving the hammer to the sweet Queen Regent.

If I remember correctly....tormund was on one of the teams that climbed the wall....there were 3 teams I believe....one of the teams slipped off....was vals husband that died climbing

No, one team was all, Jon, Yggrite, and the Thenn clan. sneak attack. Jon sent out 3 Ranging teams later on.

Ditto on all the folks saying the climb is the metaphorical climb to power in littlefingers clip

Mixed on cutting Penny.

There will probably be a way to cut her, but she does play an interesting foil - first dwarf Tyrion has ever really interacted with, reason he seems so valuable to the slavers is that little show they can do together, that little show gets them into the fighting pits on a big day and shows that Dany still has some lines she won't ross... I don't like Penny but I don't think we can write her off yet. I'll wait until after TWoW to see if she does anything rather than just serve as a character development tool.

Tyrion will be Dany's Hand, and he'll make sure she can stay with them as the conscious of her Council, He will even get Dany to keep Mormont, "Because I fear My Queen that our poor knight will throw himself from a wall do to a broken heart.

I would love it if Ghost showed up in this episode at the wildling encampment.

Ghost is badass, and the last time we saw him he was leaving Craster's damned keep (the direwolves know when danger is coming).

I don't think Ygritte or Tormund or Orel know that Jon Snow is a warg in the show, whereas all of them did in the book as of the time of the climb.

So it would be an interesting scene for Jon to see Ghost with those characters around and would throw the dynamic of the group a bit.

Ghost is badass, and the last time we saw him he was leaving Craster's damned keep (the direwolves know when danger is coming).

I don't think Ygritte or Tormund or Orel know that Jon Snow is a warg in the show, whereas all of them did in the book as of the time of the climb.

So it would be an interesting scene for Jon to see Ghost with those characters around and would throw the dynamic of the group a bit.

That would be interesting if he showed up and they had all that happen, but I think it was stupid to remove him from Jon's side in the first place then... Why not just do it as it was in the book if you're going to follow the same path anyway? I always assumed Ghost will just follow Sam now

Jon Snow himself doesn't know he's a warg. No wolf-dreams for him as of yet, nor for Arya.

I don't know about you but if my dad killed my girlfriend, resulting in me killing him (and I was also wrongly accused of the murder of my nephew, who was also the king), I'd be in a bit of a funk.

Sure, true, but what's the point of making that plot change? I don't see the rationale.

Penny should be cut. She's not important at all.

Actually, the Tyrion-Penny relationship is the most important story arc in the series, which will conclude with the pair travelling east, to the as yet undiscovered continent of Middle Earth, where they found a race of dwarves.

Actually, the Tyrion-Penny relationship is the most important story arc in the series, which will conclude with the pair travelling east, to the as yet undiscovered continent of Middle Earth, where they found a race of dwarves.

And there, they ponder the eternal question: Who has more gold, Smaug or the Lannisters? :P

I always enjoy these last few hours before a new episode airs--silly time abounds, as everyone waits, watches the clock, waits... tick, tick, tick...

Archived