[Book Spoilers] Who will be punished?

Hellfell

So who do you think will be "punished" in this episode? My guesses:

1. Joffrey gets disciplined by Tywin.

2. Cersei gets disciplined by Tywin. ("You need a new husband")

3. Theon gets tortured

4. Karstark executed

5. Brienne almost gets raped

6. Jaime loses his hand

Yea, I keep thinking of Cersei's Walk of Shame as well. But I think its about Theon, so I would say #3. I think we will finally meet Ramsay too (ugh, I hate that character). I think he will severely humiliate Theon before he starts flaying/torturing him.

Definitely 3 and 6. Still can't wrap my mind around the title, keep thinking about Cersei's Walk of Shame.

That first came to my mind also upon reading the episode title.

#3 and #6 for sure...

i think 4 and 1 will happen, in the trailer i can see joffrey yelling "i am the king" and everyone is mine to torment then it cuts to tywin looking pissed off, soo expect tywin to eat him alive haha, usually most of the footage they show in trailers happen in the beginning of the season as for karstark getting beheaded itll happen in riverunn and i think its this episode that robb stark and his army arrive over there

I think we're finally going to see Ramsay's reveal, and of course, Theon getting tortured. We could also see Tywin trying to calm things down in King's Landing by disciplining Cersei and Joffrey.

I think it's too early for Jaime's dismemberment, though. I think we'll get that in Episode 4.

Definitely 3 and 6. Still can't wrap my mind around the title, keep thinking about Cersei's Walk of Shame.

Obviously this, but I'd figure it has to do with Jaime (he is seen walking around short-handed in one of the pre season trailers)

So how do you think Jaime will get his hand chopped off? I'd really like to see him trying to escape (yes, again), fighting and killing several Locke's men. But then he is surrounded, knocked down and Locke slices his sword hand off. It would be the last fight for Jaime in all his glory.

So how do you think Jaime will get his hand chopped off? I'd really like to see him trying to escape (yes, again), fighting and killing several Locke's men. But then he is surrounded, knocked down and Locke slices his sword hand off. It would be the last fight for Jaime in all his glory.

It could be as simple as getting it done before he even tries to escape; Locke et al can learn from Robb's mistakes in a sense

It's probably referring to the reveal of Theon at Winterfell, and having to make some sort of 'walk of punishment' involving Ramsay

other stuff might be:

• Jon being marched up to Mance Rayder, Mance thinking he's lied to him about the amount of men at the Night's Watch
  • Maybe Catelyn is punished somehow for releasing the kingslayer
  • Daenerys takes a walk through Astapor
  • Tyrion being punished by Tywin in some way or another?
  • Brienne almost raped, Jaime walked to Harrenhall with his missing hand
  • Arya tries to escape from the outlaws + fails, maybe she is punished for that

Jorah and Barristan in the sewers?

Slow down, they're not out of even out of Astapor yet.

I do think that the official namesake of the episode will be something in Astapor, some sort of punishment walk thingy for disgraced slaves to rub in just how evil the Slavers are. But of course it will be applicable to a lot of things.

Archived