[Book Spoilers] Who will be punished?

Hellfell

Umm... why did I see Craster? Is the mutiny happening in this episode and not episode 4 like the title suggests? Or were they at Crasters for a little while before the mutiny in the book?

They are there awhile, Craster tries to throw them out and then things get bad.

What about davos?

Stannis will talk to him at some point now that his Red Woman is leaving Dragonstone he doesn't have to worry about Davos trying to kill her. See how perfectly that worked out?

They are there awhile, Craster tries to throw them out and then things get bad.

Stannis will talk to him at some point now that his Red Woman is leaving Dragonstone he doesn't have to worry about Davos trying to kill her. See how perfectly that worked out?

I was thinking that melissandrae might force him to do a punish walk...

I think 3 and 6 will definitely happen. I 'm guessing all six could actually happen in this episode. I'm sort of thinking Dany's "Dracarys" scene might happen at the end of the episode...if not then it'll definitely happen in episode four.

I think 3 and 6 will definitely happen. I 'm guessing all six could actually happen in this episode. I'm sort of thinking Dany's "Dracarys" scene might happen at the end of the episode...if not then it'll definitely happen in episode four.

I was thinking that at first too, but its looking less and less likely in way of giving Jaime's hand scene the cliffhanger for the episode. I may be wrong though, but remember Dany still has to have a few scenes with Missandei and the Slave guy before that scene comes to fruition. So maybe episode 4?

I would bet money it's Sam trekking towards Craster's keep and shanking the Other/White Walker. Plus something to do with Jaime--either losing his hand, or getting pushed towards Harrenhal with Brienne and tormented along the way.

agree with you there. sam's walk of punishment, who seems to struggle with walking. in the episode preview theon was on a horse so its more like his ride of punishment.

Well the books loosely suggest Theon had his genitila mutliated so I suppose rape isnt too unbelievable!

I think the

attempted rape is more or less 100% confirmed from WiC spoilers

... honestly, the more thought I give Theon and Ramsay, the more I feel like there is a dark sexual aspect anyway ... I mean, someone tell me WHY he was involving Theon in his wedding night / sexy times with his wife??? Why else would he be so obsessed with Theon? I know part of it is just cruel sadism, but there's obviously a sexual aspect to that for Ramsay (as evidence by his raping of the girls).

I think the

attempted rape is more or less 100% confirmed from WiC spoilers

... honestly, the more thought I give Theon and Ramsay, the more I feel like there is a dark sexual aspect anyway ... I mean, someone tell me WHY he was involving Theon in his wedding night / sexy times with his wife??? Why else would he be so obsessed with Theon? I know part of it is just cruel sadism, but there's obviously a sexual aspect to that for Ramsay (as evidence by his raping of the girls).

Ramsay is a sick bugger who enjoys degrading people.

Remember he thinks his wife is Arya so he believes he is forcing THeon to go down on his adoptive sister!

All part of the power trip for Ramsay!

Ramsay is a sick bugger who enjoys degrading people.

Remember he thinks his wife is Arya so he believes he is forcing THeon to go down on his adoptive sister!

All part of the power trip for Ramsay!

lol, I don't think Ramsay has any delusions that Jeyne is really Arya ... I thought Roose and Ramsay and Theon knew for sure it wasn't her, but they are "fooling" the Northmen (who are suspicious, but let it go b/c Theon vouches for her ... and the Boltons are the most powerful now). It could definitely just be a sick sadistic thing, but it's just so weird.

I'd also say the title refers to the tortured slaves Dany is shown in Astapor, (in the book, horrible things like people who looked striped like zebras because they'd been flayed in strips and the strips were covered with flies :frown5:.)

But as with many of the epi titles, it will refer to other storylines as well. There's plenty of punishment to go around :(!

Yea, I keep thinking of Cersei's Walk of Shame as well. But I think its about Theon, so I would say #3. I think we will finally meet Ramsay too (ugh, I hate that character). I think he will severely humiliate Theon before he starts flaying/torturing him.

I actually think Ramsay is the most cold harded mofo in all of asoiaf

By the looks of it (that's to say from the promo) it's going to concern Ramsay and his tormenting of Theon. Also pretty sure that Jamie's hand is gonna come of, we know he's in this from the promo (or at least there's defo Brienne and how can you have a Brienne scene without Jamie here?). We know there's gonna be Dany so perhaps there's going to be showing the punishment of the Unsullied (as someone else said) or perhaps Barristan and Jorah are going to be at odds, neither likes the other very much in the books will it be the same here? Then King's Landing, is Joffrey going to be punished by Tywin? Is Tyrion or Cersei going to face their father's wroth? Personally these are all the possibilities I'm seeing. Also in the last episode Cat had the Jon Snow scene (horrid IMO) but she said she felt that she was being punished by the Gods for not holding up her promise and raising Jon in the same regard as her true born children. Perhaps there was some slight foreshadowing there? Also think the punishment could be applied to Edmure Tully by Robb. There's a small bit where he says he could 'have your head on a spike'. Is he speaking to Edmure? All will be revealed in time I suppose.

That is going to be horrible... Alfie Allen has a knack of evoking sympathy even in the most mundane scenes, it's going to be very disturbing :(

OMG you're telling me ... he was only in a few minutes last week and my heart was just breaking. JEEZ, his delivery of the line "I'll tell you anything" was perfect :crying: If this keeps up, there may be tears for real!

I'd also say the title refers to the tortured slaves Dany is shown in Astapor, (in the book, horrible things like people who looked striped like zebras because they'd been flayed in strips and the strips were covered with flies :frown5:.)

But as with many of the epi titles, it will refer to other storylines as well. There's plenty of punishment to go around :(!

I agree. It's always amazing to me how they pick titles that are so open ended to several storylines. For example, the "A Golden Crown" season 1 episode could have referred to Joffrey's "golden crown" of hair despite being a supposed Baratheon, or it could have referred to Drogo pouring molten gold all over Vasirys' stupid idiot head.

Archived