[Book Spoilers] Brown Ben Plumm

tito5601

will we meet him or is he also cut from the show like belwas if so how will the scene where dany acquires them play out ( i dont rlly remember from the book)

The Titans Bastard led them at first and he is a character this season, so its possible that Ben is introduced next season.

My bet is the Titan's Bastard is leader of the Second Sons, and Daario is his second-in-command. Daario kills him assumes the command.

I thought that Daario would be introduced earlier, as the leader of the Storm Crows like in the books. Going by episode titles the Second Sons won't be introduced until episode 8. Also Daario and Brown Ben have very divergent roles especially in ADWD. I think it more likely that Ben will be his own character but will perhaps be merged with the Tattered Prince, resulting in a complex character who plays both sides of the conflict.

My bet is the Titan's Bastard is leader of the Second Sons, and Daario is his second-in-command. Daario kills him assumes the command.

I agree. Or they're making Daario himself the Titan's Bastard. IDK

I'm guessing that they would delay introducing the Stormcrows because there are already so many characters in the series. I could see the Stormcrows being relocated to Meereen for next season and Dany will acquire them there.

This isn't something that needs to be changed much from the books imo, Daario can be one of the 3 leaders of the stormcrows and kill the other 2 in the night, Mero the captain of the second sons accepts the wine off Dany and all that stuff. Remember Barristan kills the titans bastards when he tries to kill Dany in Meereen, that could just happen this season... or next, doesn't matter. But Brown Ben gets introduced next season. It works.

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of cutting down the cast, I could accept BBP and Daario being merged. Dany's love interest and the pseudo-traitor being one person would actually make the meeting between him and Tyrion (and Jorah) more interesting when they get around to the end of ADWD.

It would be really interesting if they merged BBP and Daario into one, but I think it could be a problem for WoW. In ADWD it would actually be pretty good, as

Dany's hunny bunny would betray her, then join with Tyrion, etc.

but later, Daario and BBP would seem to be in different places at the same time, both being important, no?

Given that Daario and Prendahl have been cast, I imagine the situation with the Storm Crows going down much as it did in the books. Same with Mero, and then Brown Ben can be introduced next season. Or not.

Brown Ben Plumm doesn't appear until he's elected leader of the Second Sons in Dany's fifth ASoS chapter, so I was never expecting him to show up this season. But with the Stormcrows and the Second Sons being merged I'm not sure what his role will be now, or if he'll even make it into the series.

Archived