[BOOK SPOILERS] What does this title refer to?

Will this episode feature Sansa and Tyrion's wedding?

I know i might seem a little early (since it has been rumored this would happen in episode 8)

but to me this makes sense.

The title of the episode might refer to her walking down the aisle as a punishment. The plans for the marriage are made right after Tywin hears the Tyrell's plan to marry her to Willas (which Sansa kinda agrees to)

As we saw in the episode #2 preview Sansa will have her talk with Marg and the QoT in episode 2. The marriage to Willas comes up in this conversation in the book (if i remember correctly).

In the book the marriage to Tyrion happens really fast after this.

Also, news travels quite slow in Westeros. Since the Red Wedding will be in episode 9 Robb needs to hear of Sansa her wedding before he travels to the Twins (his will and all)

So what do you guys think?

I'd say Sansa's wedding is either episode 6 or 7. But who knows.

It was confirmed for episode 8, but then they decided to swap a few scenes and change the title of episode 7 so people assumed the wedding was also moved.

Walk of Punishment is the replacement for the Plaza of Punishment in Astapor in the show. That will probably be the literal meaning of the title, but I'm sure there will be other scenes that could be related to it.

I dunno, the episodes are going through events way faster than I thought they would but I don't have a problem with that. For example I almost died of shock when the hound appeared at the end of the last episode. However I don't think the events are moving so fast that Sansa and Tyrion's wedding will be in this episode. I think the title is referring to Theon and him being punished, Jamie and his hand (that's going to be one heck of a farewell party) and possibly Tywin scorning Tyrion, Cersei or Joffrey. Personally I'm hoping its Joffrey.

At first I thought it was punishment for Sansa agreeing to go with the tyrells. But now I'm thinking it could be a punishment for theon trying to scape the same way he wanted to punish the "stark" children. But who knows we can speculate till the episode airs I guess.

As a sidenote, I don't think Willas will be mentioned in the next episode (or in this season at all). I'm betting my money on the QoT proposing a marriage between Sansa and Loras, Sansa gets excited, Joffrey and Tywin gets wind of these plans, Joffrey promotes Loras to the Kingsguard and Tywin marries Sansa to Tyrion. And Sansa, who's fancied Loras since season 1 will get her heart broken. The impact will be greater on the nonreading audience if she was to marry Loras, rather than some Tyrell we haven't yet seen in the show.

As a sidenote, I don't think Willas will be mentioned in the next episode (or in this season at all). I'm betting my money on the QoT proposing a marriage between Sansa and Loras, Sansa gets excited, Joffrey and Tywin gets wind of these plans, Joffrey promotes Loras to the Kingsguard and Tywin marries Sansa to Tyrion. And Sansa, who's fancied Loras since season 1 will get her heart broken. The impact will be greater on the nonreading audience if she was to marry Loras, rather than some Tyrell we haven't yet seen in the show.

Wow, that makes perfect sense. It saves the viewers from having to figure out who Willas is, and makes the wedding to Tyrion that much more awful for Sansa. I'd be surprised if you're not right.

I dunno, the episodes are going through events way faster than I thought they would but I don't have a problem with that. For example I almost died of shock when the hound appeared at the end of the last episode.

Arya's got a lot of people to see and places to go I think she's got 10 chapters in SoS that are definitely covered(or skipped) this season.

Wait, are we speculating that Dracarys will be in the next episode?

I think dracarys will be episode 4. The people who got the first 4 episodes early said the end of episode 4 gave them goosebumps. My guess is that is referring to dracarys.

The title I think refers to one of three things

1)The NW's travel back to Crasters Keep, while being followed by the Others

2)Ramsey's little hunt/game of Theon

3)Jamie being hurt at the hands of Bolton's men(doubt they cut his hand off on the show, just make it where he no longer can use it)

The title I think refers to one of three things

1)The NW's travel back to Crasters Keep, while being followed by the Others

2)Ramsey's little hunt/game of Theon

3)Jamie being hurt at the hands of Bolton's men(doubt they cut his hand off on the show, just make it where he no longer can use it)

Interesting, if I recall correctly, Jaime after his hand was cut, the Bloody Mummers humiliated him and then he was taken to Harrenhal. Perhaps the title could be a combination of all these things.

Archived