Can we please stop the "XXXX is a secret Targaryen" threads?

Heir to His House

Just.....stop. Please?

Every Lannister child, Septa Lemore, Varys, Hodor & anyone with remotely Valyrian features are a hidden Targaryen seemingly every week.

We had one hidden Targaryen. His name is Aegon and even he is up for debate (I take no position on fAegon's Blackfyreyness). We have the smacking you in the face potential for a second with the R+L=J debate. I HIGHLY doubt there's a third out there, especially with ACTUAL Targ Danaerys lurking in f'ing Meereen.

Anyways, I love reading while largely lurking on this board, but it seems like "Secret Targaryen" has taken over lately. Can we keep them to the heresy threads?

Afraid of your secrets getting out? I suspect YOU are in fact a secret Targaryean sir!!! A Targaryean might very well be an heir to a house and it says you're a freerider. Who rides freer than someone mounted on a flying dragon?

It is known.

Just because there are a lot of theories doesn't mean that one of them can't be true. If the dragon must have 3 heads and Aegon turns out to be Faegon then why not one more secret targ?

I Just don't get why people hate them so much, I don't buy all the (blank) actually wrote the pink letter threads but they don't bother me.

Just.....stop. Please?

Every Lannister child, Septa Lemore, Varys, Hodor & anyone with remotely Valyrian features are a hidden Targaryen seemingly every week.

We had one hidden Targaryen. His name is Aegon and even he is up for debate (I take no position on fAegon's Blackfyreyness). We have the smacking you in the face potential for a second with the R+L=J debate. I HIGHLY doubt there's a third out there, especially with ACTUAL Targ Danaerys lurking in f'ing Meereen.

Anyways, I love reading while largely lurking on this board, but it seems like "Secret Targaryen" has taken over lately. Can we keep them to the heresy threads?

This is exactly what the secret Targaryens want us to do. Why so keen to discourage us, "Heir to this House" - if that is your real name...?

Well, lucky for you OP, there are threads like this one, who agree completely with you that there are no Targareons.

In fact, it believes Danny isn't a Targareon, and goes into long detail explaining why so!

Mayhaps you should give it a read?

why so serious makes the board more fun until TWOW winter come out and trust me when that books come out we shall stop seeing these threads for awhile.

Yeah, just long enough for us to devour the book and find a whole new bunch of Targs!

Archived