The most ridiculous moment of the series?

Visery's being such an idiot to think he could threaten Drogo's unborn child and live

There's plenty of precedent in his family tree for this kind of thing. Drinking wildfire, for example.

You don't like Arya's becoming Batman plot?

No.

I loved her povs when she was running throuhg Westeros and, suddenly, i see her progressive transformation in Braavos to some kind of magical-ninja-assassin-cult acolyt at the service of a gang of murders know has "Faceless Men".

The only thing that can redeem all of this is if Arya return to Winterfell, like a real Stark, and all the Faceless Men cult is destroyed and every single one of them hanged. This is one of my possible happy endings.

No.

I loved her povs when she was running throuhg Westeros and, suddenly, i see her progressive transformation in Braavos to some kind of magical-ninja-assassin-cult acolyt at the service of a gang of murders know has "Faceless Men".

The only thing that can redeem all of this is if Arya return to Winterfell, like a real Stark, and all the Faceless Men cult is destroyed and every single one of them hanged. This is one of my possible happy endings.

I just keep hoping she'll go "You know what? F this. I'm ARYA STARK!" and role out back to Westeros, find Nymeria, then get some allies and start kicking butt.

I really don't like all the faceless man stuff. It just seems too over the top.

I just keep hoping she'll go "You know what? F this. I'm ARYA STARK!" and role out back to Westeros, find Nymeria, then get some allies and start kicking butt.

I really don't like all the faceless man stuff. It just seems too over the top.

Don't worry, the Mountain's remaining men are on their way to Braavos, if anything will get her kicked out of the FM it's her killing 20 or so men on her own initiative.

Don't worry, the Mountain's remaining men are on their way to Braavos, if anything will get her kicked out of the FM it's her killing 20 or so men on her own initiative.

WOO!!!! :D

This actually doesn't bother me as much because in one of his chapters Victarion mentioned that the priests only drink a swallow from time to time. So clearly is not as if they had replace fresh water with salt water. Also, Aeron carried that seawater bag not just as a thirst quencher but for blessing purposes such as when he greeted and blessed Theon at his return to the Iron Islands.

Yes, fair enough but at the actual scene it came across like he was,.. Well just casually drinking saltwater. Which did make me go WTF when reading it. That makes (slightly) more sense though.

Thirst quencher was a (bad) joke btw. :blushing:

Also ridiculous:

Tywin Lannister: I'm ungodly rich and can choose any sellsword company that I like why should I choose you?

Vargo Hoath: Fffwel I havethf aw pfhsyctfhoftic jestfjer andf-

Tywin Lannister: YOU'RE HIRED!

Okay I actually laughed out loud when I read this. And again when I quoted it. I'm imagining Tywin with a little gavel. :lol:

The Darkstar line in my sig is like 50% tacky as fuck, but 50% cool as fuck :P

Really though, if someone said that to you, you would be like. Really? You're off the night? *cough* prick *cough*.

Errmm, let's go 90-10. :lol: If someone was all like " :hat: Heyy baby , men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night!", I'd be like "Sorry Dorkstar I gotta go throw out this mickey-laden drink now."

Arianne and Arys had a pretty hot tryst.

Most of Martin's sex scenes have to be a caricature of awkward sex though. Dany and Cersei's little experiments, Sam losing his virginity, etc...

No doubt their experiments will turn into full blown affairs in the show, completely missing Cersei's 'man moment' point and the fact that Dany was having her sexuality reawakened.

I didn't find Arianne and Arys scenes sexy but at least it was disturbing. :lol:

Archived