The most ridiculous moment of the series?

For me when that Unsullied went to a prostitute for a hug. Good grief.

You have no soul. <_<

The 'erotic' dance performed for Dany in Mereen.

That was hilarious.

I guess im Deeply Horrible for finding most of the "ridiculous" moments as downright hilarious. Darkstar? Ridiculous? Yes. Hilarious? Oh yes. Do i love him? You bet!

Cersei's 'man moment'

Now this edged the shark pool a little too closely. That whole thing was just very close to jumping the shark. Until i realized Taena was a spy.

Littlefinger thinking hes awesome is damn ridiculous.

To me it has to be (I think) Bowens assumption that Borroq, the boar skinchanger, is going to make an army of boars in the woods of the gift. Really Bowen(or whoever)? I can't wait to see what happens to him after his "Ides of Marsh" deboccal.

Boar army? Wow

LOL, It is Othell Yarwick the one who made that assumption. Anyway are you saying that in a world with Others and dragons a lethal pig army is too far fetched? Look at what happened to Robert, and that was just one pig. Othell was simply creating responsible awareness!

I thought it was ridiculous when Syrio was surrounded by Lannisters and armed only with a wooden sword he disarms, kills or incapacitates 5 of them. Then, instead of picking up one of the 5 real swords just lying there all around him, he tries to defend against Meryn Trant with his wooden practice sword.

I thought this guy was supposed to be the situational awareness guru, the 'seeing the truth with the eye of your heart' dude. FAIL!

Oh it's was Othell, oh that simple builder ican see it coming from him more than Bowen thanks!

But that's the thing with others and dragons he is fearing a boar army of all things! And in that...I find ridiculous

Actually know that I think more in depth about it all of Jon's councilors are a bit ridiculous...but we knew that already.

To me, the fat pink mast. Got damn that's a ridiculous description. That, and picturing sam getting tittie milk all over him haha.

That's it.. I was going to post this... FAT. PINK. MAST. Come'on guys.. is there anything else? Really?

Okay, well it seems that Quentin's ENTIRE plot was useless. He affects no one, dies stupidly and doesn't even get fed to Shagga's goats. Okay... now what? Is Doran going to turn on Dany now because she spurned Quentin? If there is ANY point to Quentin traveling halfway around the world just to be dissed and crispified, please tell me.

That's it.. I was going to post this... FAT. PINK. MAST. Come'on guys.. is there anything else? Really?

Okay, well it seems that Quentin's ENTIRE plot was useless. He affects no one, dies stupidly and doesn't even get fed to Shagga's goats. Okay... now what? Is Doran going to turn on Dany now because she spurned Quentin? If there is ANY point to Quentin traveling halfway around the world just to be dissed and crispified, please tell me.

Well, he released Rhegal and Viserion.

Honestly, the soldiers that the Yunkai "Generals" bring is something special. Men on stilts with metal beaks, chained slaves armed with spears. It almost makes Quentyn look good in comparison

I can only assume that his dying was part of George fixing the Mereen knot that caused the book to take 5 years to come out, otherwise it's probably the most useless bit of plot I have ever read from any series of any novel, well, outside of the Black Ajah hunters over in Wheel of Time.

To me, the fat pink mast. Got damn that's a ridiculous description. That, and picturing sam getting tittie milk all over him haha.

That and all of the latest sex scenes, specially Cersei's and her stupid Walk of Shame. I was happy that she got what she deserved, but reading it... blewrgh... sounded like Martin wanted an excuse to describe every inch of her decaying body and that's the most "logical" plot he found.

Tyrion's female dwarf friend.

Beric Dondarrion getting swapped for Lady Stoneheart.

Tyrion's immortality is pretty ridiculous. Shouldn't he have died in battle or drowned or have greyscale?

You don't like Arya's becoming Batman plot?

I don't like it either.

The adventures of Tyrion, Penny and Jorah in the Land of Slaves was the most ridiculous plotline. Ever.

Here we are after 11 years waiting to see Tyrion and Dany join forces, instead we get Tyrion's misadventures and travels and some dwarf romance.

And just when they're about to meet, Dany goes off on Drogon. I hope they condense it on TV and kick out Penny.

Belwas taking a shit on his dead opponent

Tyrion going on a battle-rage... twice... and surviving...

Arya not having been raped and murdered anywhere in the riverlands or Harrenhal

Tyrion's one-off athletic prowess in aGoT that even GRRM regretted

Nearly everything that happens in Slaver's Bay

Arya not having been raped and murdered anywhere in the riverlands or Harrenhal

Well, she mostly went around as a boy, having not yet hit puberty doesn't make this too surprising. When she was in Flee Bottom there wasn't yet starvation and general lawlessness that arose post Ned's death. We focused on Arya but the only trip she made that was super dangerous was the trip with Gregor's men, and quite a few others survived that trip as well. Once at Harrenall, she was known as a girl, but a little kid, and there were whores there. As to the Mummer's leaving her alone, well, if Jaqen scared Rorge and Biter, there probably weren't too many of the rest that wanted to cross him either.

Then she was Bolton's Cup Bearer, she probably escaped just in time, otherwise you would have been right. Nymeria killed at least one group of men sent after her. Then she was with the Brothers, and then the Hound. She grabbed the last ship out before the Mummer's showed up. We can't know how the Mummer's would react to her having a token of the Faceless Men, but we can assume that as they were from Essos, most of them would have avoided her. Her major problem was Rorge and Biter and they were controlled by Jaqen for nearly all of the time she was in danger and known as a girl.

For me when that Unsullied went to a prostitute for a hug. Good grief.

I found that to be quite depressing, actually.

Not that I think that this was THE most ridiculous moment in the series, but I think Shae being in Tywin's bed was largely out of character for Tywin. The guy spent his entire life working tirelessly to solidify the greatness of House Lannister, and I find it hard to believe that he would have been a whoremonger like Tyrion. I do think that he loved Joanna, which is why it makes Shae being in his bed harder to swallow. I don't see the need to make him the ultimate hypocrite-he was bad enough already. No need to go the extra step to demonize him.

Also wanna add Brienne having half her face bitten off(pointless and gratuitous IMO) and Cersei fingering Taena. As soon as Taena got into Cersei's bed, I thought to myself, "oh George, please don't add a lesbian scene JUST because it's two women in the same bed")

Oh, and the way the Unsullied are made. Some of it is far too cruel to be believable. Having to kill a puppy, and if you can't, you'll be fed to hounds? And not only that, but having to kill babies ripped as well? That's just too excessive to really be plausible. An entire continent can't be that heartless.

Archived