Minor Characters Who Will Come Through

Rolland Storm, the Bastard of Nightsong. Not just for his badass name but he was at Dragonstone when it fell, and it seems there's something very suspicious with what happened there.

Richard Lonmouth, or any Lonmouth really. They play no part in the story and yet get a cryptic mention in the KOTLT story.

• 1 year later...

I think Satin will play a key role in the events following Jon's "murder", maybe helping Melisandre bring him back to life or taking comand of Castle Black (after all, they mention a couple of times that the Lord Commander's steward is usually "groomed for command", and Satin is even older than Jon).

Garlan Tyrell; fighting two guys at the same time, being a nice guy to Tyrion, and hopefully kicking some iron born ass soon

Daven Lannister; Really love this guy! Sense of humour and one of the most "normal" lannisters

Oh and Aurane Waters after reading this thread

I just remembered a very minor character, Tyrek Lannister. The kid's been missing for quite some time, really, I can't help but wonder what he's up to.

Tyrek Lannister is most probably dead by all accounts, and even if he wasn't he's a 13 year old boy without an army and no claim to anything, what could he possible do/change?

Grey Worm as well. He is the commander of the Unsullied, the best army in the world. Whoever he aligns with will have a huge advantage. He was elected as their commander by themselves, because he is unanimously the strongest, cleverest, most skilled, most capable one of them, so he must be a pretty badass individual.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed that the Unsullied's strength lies in their discipline as a whole. Individually they are nothing special.

Borroq. There was definitely a reason he addressed Jon as "brother" at the wall, I believe he identified him as a fellow warg. Following the assassination, Borroq will be the one to realize Jon's spirit is within Ghost, and if Jon is revived teach Jon to master being a warg.

I have to say Hoster Blackwood, the lad who Jaime took as a ward from Tytos Blackwood.The little we saw of him made me think of him as an awesome character, and I'd hate it if he doesn't play a major role in the Jaime/Brienne storyline.

And then we have Aryas direwolf, Nymeria. I also think that Robb will come back somehow and play a part, but that he will have Grey Winds head. Melisandre saw in her fires that she saw a wooden face, corpse white with a thousand red eyes, accompanied by a boy with a wolfs face."

Personally I think that must be Robb.

It's probably Bran, with Bloodraven.

ETA: OT, Darkstar. He wasn't called the most dangerous man for nothing.

Archived