Minor Characters Who Will Come Through

Grey Worm as well. He is the commander of the Unsullied, the best army in the world. Whoever he aligns with will have a huge advantage. He was elected as their commander by themselves, because he is unanimously the strongest, cleverest, most skilled, most capable one of them, so he must be a pretty badass individual.

Willas Tyrell for sure. He has intelligence and is apparently a better leader than ol' Mace. Plus, once Mace kicks the bucket that makes Willas the Lord of Highgarden, and if Margaery's antics in King's Landing shows us anything, it's that Tyrell prowess is on the rise. He has skill in battle tactics and he's unmarried - which leaves him open to whatsoever a political alliance. Asides, his relationship with Oberyn Martell is interesting in itself. I imagine very few people can be good friends with the viper yet here we have them being friends despite Martell crippling him and starting a family feud. AND, the Queen of Thorns likes him; and we all know how hard she is to impress. Willas Tyrell has gotta come into the story at some point.

No more seriously, the two Riverrun men who took the black and Hyle Hunt.

One of these is more curious and interesting than the other. Robin Ryger is the Riverrun captain of the guard, House Ryger were Targaryen loyalists during Robert's Rebellion.

Garlan Tyrell-smart, perceptive and a badass warrior

Morna white mask- the woods witch from beyond the wall if I'm not mistaken

Myrcella Lannister-not strictly as a pawn

Lynesse Hightower-someone importants concubine in Lys, The high towers are going to try to get a fleet out of her and Jorah (ex husband) may see her again heading west.

I will throw in Dany's bloodriders because they haven't done much for a long ass time.

and Spotted Cat- I don't know, I just feel it

I like all of these, I've been wondering for ages whether Lynesse will play a role in getting Dany to Westeros, and we know that her brother's on his way to see her. Plus, of course, there's the suspicion amongst some of the forumites on here that the Hightowers have plans of their own.

Similarly Randyll Tarly, I think he's going to be quite important soon enough, either by throwing in with Aegon or by clashing with the Lannisters in KL, Kevan noted that he was the one to watch out for

Daven Lannister too, he's now in control of the Westerlands and in ACoK we're told that he's much more formidable than his father (Ser Stafford)

so many for me

Edmure- i know but he has a role to play with the downfall of the freys

greatjon- i see him getting out soon and killing some freys with lem at the riverrun now

Val- i just know she has a big role to play worse that she is jon's sorta love interest now

Mago- he is alive for a reason

harry strickland- something is off about him

wilas tyrel- it is known he will play a big role against the iron born

edric dayne- connection to jon and he left the BWB

Blackfish- oh yea he is gonna free some captives and maybe meet stoneheart

nymeria and tyene sand- heading to KL oh yes they will play a big role

alleras and pate- things about to get real in old town with them and sam

I have to say Hoster Blackwood, the lad who Jaime took as a ward from Tytos Blackwood.The little we saw of him made me think of him as an awesome character, and I'd hate it if he doesn't play a major role in the Jaime/Brienne storyline.

And then we have Aryas direwolf, Nymeria. I also think that Robb will come back somehow and play a part, but that he will have Grey Winds head. Melisandre saw in her fires that she saw a “wooden face, corpse white with a thousand red eyes, accompanied by a boy with a wolf’s face."

Personally I think that must be Robb.

Hot Pie will turn out to be Syrio and he`ll kill Arya because she left him alone with Meryn Trant.

On a more serious note I think Gendry will turn out to be a major character in the books to come He is basically Robert during the Rebellion and I think he will play a major role in the future.

A man would like to see Jaqen H'gar

This. Just what is that clever man up to?

- Edric and Gerold Daynes (really Edric and Gerold have played such a minimal part in the story so far when past Daynes get brought up so often).

- Aurane Waters (his name means urine- either he is using a fake name or the biggest troll of all time...or both)

- Harwin- he KNOWS the real Arya and also promised to see her home safely (we all know what Beric did who promised the same thing).

- Gendry- too many connections for just a Baratheon bastard who won't be crucial (betting on him reforging Ice or making Arya a super special sword from her fathers).

- Ghost of High Heart- the BWB consult her where Thoros cannot see inside his flames and seems in hiding (also biased because she is my favorite seerer to date).

- Lady Smallwood- the only Lady so far we have really seen Arya taking a liking to.

-Does Benjen who-has-been-off-stage-for-far-too-long Stark count?

I just remembered a very minor character, Tyrek Lannister. The kid's been missing for quite some time, really, I can't help but wonder what he's up to.

^ Yep. I came here to post exactly this. Varys has him hidden somewhere, I'm sure of it.

Satin is getting a few mentions. I'm not sure why but, I kind of have a hunch that he might turn out to be villain of sorts.

I think it's just that Jon often seems to be defending him, coupled with the fact that the defining image of him leading the Free Folk through the Wall would take on another perspective if he proved villainous.

Archived