[Book Spoilers] EP302 Discussion

Ran

He'll be in season 3:

:)

Thank you SO much! That is great he's coming back. I didn't realize that he didn't go with them and stayed at Castle Black...I didn't remember that from the books. Thanks for the link!

what do you want them to do ? All they can do in the snow is walk in single file, as quietly as possible, to their destination period. Do you want to see them running ?, yelling? freaking out? Will that help them get to the wall?

I always had the picture of them strung out, undisciplined and without formation during their flight. This of course contrasted with their earlier talks, prior to the Others arrival, of having the advantage of discipline vs. the sheer numbers of the Wildlings. Hell, at one point one of Sam's "brothers" takes his horse, on of the last remaining. In the book they get hit hard and don't fully regroup until they make it to Craster's. Of course, once they regroup the shit REALLY hits the fan but we'll see what happens. Aren't they also harried in the book by wights and the Other that Sam earns his nickname from?

LAST THING, so you mean to tell me that Sibel Kikel, Oona Chaplin, and the girl who plays Ygritte get billing in the opening credits, but not Gwendoline Christie?? She's still just a guest??

I thought that was frickin' insane. Her part is more important than that of Oona Chaplin and Sibel Kekilli both.