GoT Youtube vids - Part 2

Stubby

It's exactly the same with blurred images and *beeps* when they say things like "dragons"...

Ok so maybe I'm easily amused. I just found the amount of blurr and bleeps was the fun part. Like it was pointless to even watch it if you have never seen the show. The most information given is that there is bewbs. And even then there was blurred bewbs. It also amused me that they didn't make a spoiler free one just bleeped and blurred the majority of the original.

That's not funny?

Just me then?

Okie dokie then.

Ok so maybe I'm easily amused. I just found the amount of blurr and bleeps was the fun part. Like it was pointless to even watch it if you have never seen the show. The most information given is that there is bewbs. And even then there was blurred bewbs. It also amused me that they didn't make a spoiler free one just bleeped and blurred the majority of the original.

That's not funny?

Just me then?

Okie dokie then.

I thought the spoiler free one was hilarious, especially "...where any lead character can die, whether you're [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], or [name censored]." It's the rough equivalent of listening to hardcore rap on terrestrial radio.

I thought the spoiler free one was hilarious, especially "...where any lead character can die, whether you're [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], [name censored], or [name censored]." It's the rough equivalent of listening to hardcore rap on terrestrial radio.

Hahaha yes exactly!

That's not funny?

Just me then?

Okie dokie then.

I thought it was pretty funny. At first I thought it was going to be the exact same, completely spoileriffic trailer which would have been extra funny :lmao:

I thought it was pretty funny. At first I thought it was going to be the exact same, completely spoileriffic trailer which would have been extra funny :lmao:

When it started; that is exactly what I thought they did. Well played Honest trailers.

I love your Draenei Av. Shaman?

Is School of Thrones coming back? I loved it!

It was so good. But it looks doubtful. There has been no activity on their twitter since October. On FaceBook they added The Red Hiatus back in January. Nothing on their YT channel (except for pleas to make more). It makes me sad.

Archived