GoT Youtube vids - Part 2

Stubby

I was laughing so hard. Kit Harrington did a great job. He was super on point.

That story re-enactment though amirite? had me rolling.

The Sesame Street skit I linked up thread a bit was pretty darn awesome too. If you haven't checked it out yet. Do.

Is Sesame Street predicting a Greyjoy outcome? Either way the punny snark, is too good.

I was laughing so hard. Kit Harrington did a great job. He was super on point.

That story re-enactment though amirite? had me rolling.

The Sesame Street skit I linked up thread a bit was pretty darn awesome too. If you haven't checked it out yet. Do.

Is Sesame Street predicting a Greyjoy outcome? Either way the punny snark, is too good.

I missed it the first time...he said his brother was killed at his own wedding. Tisk Tisk Kit...

I really wish people would stop acting like Kit wrote that skit. You do know the show has writers, right? He recited the lines that were written. Ridiculous to act like he got it wrong.

I Tisk Tisk him for not correcting the error. It was a minor thing...but pointing it out obviously gets under your skin.

ETA: I loved the skit...and I missed it the first time. I even said that.

And yes, I am aware the show has writers. It also has producers, skit actors and, on occasion, an audience.

ETA2: Lowering the level of sarcasm in my response.

I made this one on LF's masterplan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AednYAmJGwQ

Hope you'll enjoy. :)

Awesome video. As Diablotion pointed out...soundtrack fit perfectly and good editing.

I loved the ending...the moon door!

It has been a while since I watched the first 4 seasons...so I had forgotten all the plots he was involved in...these quick scenes reminded me!

Well done!

^ And Cersei looking like "wtf" ! Perfect cut ! ^^

Yeah, maybe I overrated the 40 seconds of hilariousness since it becomes funny only by the ending, but it needed the tension before ! ^^

Archived