Reviewing Dark Wings, Dark Words

Westeros

I don't think it would be that much out of character for Catelyn to repent after wishing for the death of a child, regardless of who the child is.

True, but nobody claimed such a thing. In fact, Ran's review says exactly the opposite.

"Might a young Catelyn have prayed for the gods to contrive to send Jon away? Sure. Might she even have prayed for his death? I’m dubious, but in a moment of weakness even the god-fearing might do as much, so lets say it might happen. Would she regret having done so? Absolutely."

No, that's exactly what you and others are asking for, a page by page "authentic" adaption.

Which by your own example, season one was.

Now, I am not happy about some things the show has done, I'm anxious about some others.

Sometimes, I wish the directors had of asked for one more take, or some of the actors had asked to see their own dailies, but this is life-and shit doesn't always go exactly how you want it too.

The over exaggerated opinion of an "unwatchable" show is shared by a small, vocal and I have to say fairly Arrogant minority, who seem to think they know best, fact is mate(s), you couldn't put a production this big together even if you had the cash, time or talent...why?

Because you cannot compromise.

No one wants a compromise on quality, but on some story arcs things have to bend. Learn to be ok with it.

Or just re read the books. Again.

Exactly.

Archived