[Book Spoilers] Bran and Rickon

scurvy

I don't know that it is necessary, but I do wonder why they leave it hanging like that. However, everyone seems to assume that Arya is dead in the books even though there is no conclusive proof of it. Or at least they believe that until the false Arya arrives on the scene. Given the circumstances I think it would be logical for Cat and Robb to assume they are dead since Rickon is quite young and Bran is crippled.

With the kids growing up so fast how are they going to handle it in the show if it goes a full 7-8 seasons? Bran's going to be drinking beer and shagging Osha on the back of the cart next season while poor Hodor pulls them along. LOL I really see problems though. Rickon and Bran are growing crazy fast and so is Arya.

Its no doubt part of the reason the TV characters are older than the book characters. I can't see it as being too much of a problem. I mean they have Emilia Clarke playing a 14-15 year old girl.

Rickon and Osha are going to split this season, since we see Sam find the others in a scene in a trailer, with Osha and RIckon missing.

I hope D&D write stuff for them for next season, since if we don't see Art Parkinson (Rickon) for two years, he'll likely be unrecognizable considering he is 12 this year, and will be 14 if he's missing for a season.

I think it would be cool even if it's just dreaming of Bran and the others while they heading to wherever they're heading to. That way it would keep them both in the audience's minds, reinforce the Stark children's talents (those with living direwolves), and not give away anything George hasn't written yet.

Just a thought.

Archived