[BOOK SPOILERS] Margaery and Joffrey scene

Mladen

Watch it again. and on the wiki it does confirm it. Yes Joffrey wanted a human to kill. but he had Marg do it with him. They already spoke when she seduced/played him how she would like to shoot and kill something, which really turned Joffrey on. But after it showed Ros dead with Joff there, it flipped a quick scene to Marg, where she looks beside herself, guilty and sad as heck. Most likely was put into a position where she had to prove her love to Joff and didn;t want to mess things up by telling him no and that it was wrong. With the scene where they were together, to the final scene with Ros dead, and showed Marg, strong implied she was there when it happened. One of the producers confirmed it

I did watch before I post, read my edit.

The other character is Sansa looking out at LF ship sail away after learning of her marriage to Tyrion

I link to the scene.  Joffrey and Ros start around 2:20.

https://youtu.be/PxlIraEV8n4

I did watch before I post, read my edit.

The other character is Sansa looking out at LF ship sail away after learning of her marriage to Tyrion

I link to the scene.  Joffrey and Ros start around 2:20.

https://youtu.be/PxlIraEV8n4

Yup.

And Marg is curled up all sad and guilty looking cause she helped kill Ros with sadistic Joffrey. It confirmed it on the show online write up thngy

The link you posted has that part cut out

Yup.

And Marg is curled up all sad and guilty looking cause she helped kill Ros with sadistic Joffrey. It confirmed it on the show online write up thngy

The link you posted has that part cut out

Link and Prove it.

The video is exactly like the Blu-Ray release.  So you are accusing me of posting, intentionally or unintentionally ,  something false.  So, please show it or admit your wrong.

Link and Prove it.

Its not directly in that exact sequence, just go on HBO go and watch the episode. When they were talking about killing and shooting shit, she for sure thought it would at least be hunting an animal, she for sure never expected that lol

Its not directly in that exact sequence, just go on HBO go and watch the episode. When they were talking about killing and shooting shit, she for sure thought it would at least be hunting an animal, she for sure never expected that lol

You can not show it because it is not there.  You said you will see a shot of Margery and you do not see her.  You are now changing things around.  You also accuse of posting something false.

You are a liar and will not admit it.  I have nothing more to add.

You can not show it because it is not there.  You said you will see a shot of Margery and you do not see her.  You are now changing things around.  You also accuse of posting something false.

You are a liar and will not admit it.  I have nothing more to add.

It is in the episode. i cant remember if it is right after Joff looking at the dead body or before the chaos speech. But the way Marg is sitting is all guilty etc. They had a marathon running today where they would talk after each episode, and dumb and dumber outright said that Marg witnessed it and maybe took part in it is why she was so messed up/.

and lol you sound like an idiot. a "liar" Like I am saying stuff like I am a 16 inch cock or something, I am posting something that I just saw on the damn show today, another person to my ignore list yay

Link and Prove it.

The video is exactly like the Blu-Ray release.  So you are accusing me of posting, intentionally or unintentionally ,  something false.  So, please show it or admit your wrong.

i dont care what crappy blu ray you have.

Go on HBO go and go to the marathon they had today, it is in there. and after each episode they would do these Q and A's and have like 20 minute discussions, and that was one of them. You can go do it yourself, I could care less about proving anything to you on a forum, just so you can what apologize? Or you not think I am a "liar" you think I will lose any sleep over that? lmfao

It is in the episode. i cant remember if it is right after Joff looking at the dead body or before the chaos speech. But the way Marg is sitting is all guilty etc. They had a marathon running today where they would talk after each episode, and dumb and dumber outright said that Marg witnessed it and maybe took part in it is why she was so messed up/.

and lol you sound like an idiot. a "liar" Like I am saying stuff like I am a 16 inch cock or something, I am posting something that I just saw on the damn show today, another person to my ignore list yay

I showed, you did not.  You said I posted something false and do not provide the proof.  You provide nothing to back up what you say.  

Just provide the links and prove me wrong.  

People make mistakes and my first replies was to show what you maybe mistaken on.  You continue, say I am wrong, and state where the scene is.  I provide the link and it is not there.  You said what I post was edited, and when challenge do not provide proof.  Now you are saying it is something off screen but discuss, and do not provide the link.

That is why I am saying you are lying and this is just trolling at this point.

You can have the last word.

Archived