TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

Better late than never, I guess. Sorry I've been radio silence on here guys! School and other whatnots have taken my attention, but I should be booking my membership next week! I'll toddle over to the roomsharing forum if I can find it, as I am a woeful uni student and it is in my best interest to share costs! :-D

This post is brought to you by the almighty exclamation point!

Is anybody planning to spend some more time in the general area before or after the Con?

Travelling to Belfast for just 2 days would be a bit too much.

I know Adz is staying for a whole week from Wed 4 and I'm sure there will be several others around too :)

Yes, as MG said, I'll be staying from Wed 4 to Wed 11. :)

I have already booked a single room, but maybe, if you want, it can be changed to a twin room. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very excited to be back on the Extras panel this year. I have all new anecdotes. The past few months have been very busy for me. As well as Thrones I've been on a huge American game show, in a farming poster campaign, in a prison and currently playing a police sargent in 'Line Of Duty'. And in the summer I'll be battling giant robots and vampires (that's 2 separate movies although Robots Vs Vampires would be cool!) and hopefully more Thrones!

See you there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived