TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

We're hoping to be able to start selling tickets by the end of this month. Sorry should have updated you guys.

This year's tour has been tricky to organise with quite a bit of negotiation going on with the owners of various locations, but we're nearly there now. Just a few details to nail down before we finalise the price and itinerary.

• 3 weeks later...

TitanCon 2013 Coach Tour details announced

The wait is over and we can finally announce the details of our 2013 Coach tour. We apologise that this has taken a few weeks longer than we would have wanted but this has been a difficult tour to arrange with several different venues to negotiate with, some of which didn't work out in terms of time, money and practicality. But we're really pleased with the Game of Thrones filming locations we have lined up and a fantastic venue for our medieval feast. For those that preferred the atmosphere inside the great hall at Castle Ward to last year's marquee at Shane's Castle, we are pleased to say we have found a beautiful hall at Clandeboye Estate big enough to seat 150 people and we also offer spectacular entertainment with a fire dancing show by Ignition.

On Sunday 8 September 2013 we will be visiting:

Inch Abbey

The location where Robb was named King in the North. Following the heartbreaking events of the Red Wedding we'll be holding a special memorial service for the fallen king. Never forget.

River Quoile

The quay outside Riverrun where the funeral service for Hoster Tully was held. The Tully trout ornamentation is gone but the quay is still there in this beautiful riverside location.

Audley's Castle

We never made it out here on our 2011 tour so we're going back this year. This was the exterior location for The Twins and was also used as the Stark and Lannister war camps back in season one.

Whitespots Country Park ~ Windmill

One of the most recognisable locations from season three is the windmill where Bran and company took shelter while Jon Snow fought the wildlings outside.

Clandeboye Estate ~ Combat workhops

We are offering a selection of combat workshops including spear combat, sword combat, hand to hand fighting and fire eating and body burning - for those that dare to try.

Medieval feast

Our traditional Hog Roast will be served inside the beautiful Clandeboye Estate Courtyard Banqueting Hall. With seating for 150 people plus a separate bar area.

Fire Dancing

After the sun and our food goes down we'll be serving up spectacular entertainment in the courtyard with fire dancing by Ignition and our very own Mutha Hydra.

After Party

We offer drop off points at Belfast City Airport, Europa Bus Station before returning to the Wellington Park Hotel where the after party will continue long into the night.

Tickets cost £45 (+ £2 Paypal transaction fee) and go on sale at 12.00 midday (UK) on Saturday 13 July 2013

Full details on our website: http://titancon.com/.../coach_tour.php

www.titancon.com

Woooohooo

Can someone wonderful bag me a ticket on coach one please?

since We are racing at Rockingham this weekend coming. With no internet access. I want to be on fun coach one, not looser coach three. Maybe next year I won't be away when the coach tour tickets go on sale.

At long last....... :devil:

Pebble, I'd book a ticket for you! If I remember correctly your member number is

Just in case I need it for the booking... :)

ETA

Thanks for the good work MG! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oh, I didn't mean you, Adz! I just meant the losers -- the non-chocolate bringers.

Good for you! ;)

Peadar's just upset he missed the singing wailing like strangled cats.

I may not have brought you chocolate, But I think I've sold more books rbinging you fame and fortune (well enough to buy your own chocolate)

Adz I have PayPal. PM me

Hehehe! :D

Will do! :)

You're just jealous, Peadar. :P

Behave, or there will be no chocolate this year! :devil:

Course he is!!!

Adz, you're going!!! I`m so happy! It will be great, I can barely wait for it...

I've just sent a Targh a msg asking him to get me a ticket for the coach tour - Internet will be down at work tomorrow - but I`m not sure he'll see it in time. Any chance of someone else getting me one? I'll pay it via paypal beforehand.... If so, just PM me. Pretty please? :)

Course he is!!!

Adz, you're going!!! I`m so happy! It will be great, I can barely wait for it...

I've just sent a Targh a msg asking him to get me a ticket for the coach tour - Internet will be down at work tomorrow - but I`m not sure he'll see it in time. Any chance of someone else getting me one? I'll pay it via paypal beforehand.... If so, just PM me. Pretty please? :)

Oh hi! Looking forward to seeing you again!!! :grouphug:

I paid and send the info for me and Pebble. Just waiting for the confirmation! :commie:

Archived