TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

I've booked a membership, which I did mean to do earlier but didn't get round to. The advantage of procrastinating is that I now have a nice memorable member number of 100.

I also got a coach tour ticket and I'm back on coach 1 again, which is good as it was clearly far superior to the other coaches and will be again.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw man! Is anyone attending that could post me a shirt/meet up with me somewhere pleeeease? I'm in Hertfordshire until around the 12th of September, Plymouth thereafter until mid-October ish. I'll pay full costs for postage of course. :D

I've booked a membership, which I did mean to do earlier but didn't get round to. The advantage of procrastinating is that I now have a nice memorable member number of 100.

I also got a coach tour ticket and I'm back on coach 1 again, which is good as it was clearly far superior to the other coaches and will be again.

It is known. :P

They look great! Ordered 2 for myself! :D

Me too! They do look gorgeous! :D

Aw man! Is anyone attending that could post me a shirt/meet up with me somewhere pleeeease? I'm in Hertfordshire until around the 12th of September, Plymouth thereafter until mid-October ish. I'll pay full costs for postage of course. :D

I can post for you. If you promise to try and give up smoking at least once before Titancon. (Important word here is TRY, You don't have to succeed)

Or I can give it to you if your ever in the london area.

I can post for you. If you promise to try and give up smoking at least once before Titancon. (Important word here is TRY, You don't have to succeed)

Or I can give it to you if your ever in the london area.

Is that a definitive condition of me receiving a shirt? If so I may wind up shirtless - and not in a good way ;) I'll be in the London area until the week after TitanCon, so that might be cutting it a bit fine. The postage shouldn't be too much to Plymouth though, but I shall reimburse you the full cost. Should I order one and pay directly, then pay you the postage costs? And a biiiiig thank you! :D

Done Aly! :)

I'd love to order a shirt, but I'm on the opposite side of the Atlantic... Is anyone willing to ship one to the US for me? I won't be in London until 2014. :crying:

Pretty please?

I can order and collect a shirt for you too! Shipping also is no problem! :)

Just tell me what size you want and I'll order it for you. :)

Done Aly! :)

I can order and collect a shirt for you too! Shipping also is no problem! :)

Just tell me what size you want and I'll order it for you. :)

Adz you are awesome! :bowdown: Thank you! I'll take a Men's 3X

Shoot me a PM here or on FB to let me know about payment and all that... \m/

Adz you are awesome! :bowdown: Thank you! I'll take a Men's 3X

Shoot me a PM here or on FB to let me know about payment and all that... \m/

You're welcome! :)

As I'll pay the shirts when I get them, there's still time for that stuff. :)

Adz, rather than fill the form in again, would you just like me to add another 3XL to your order? To make:

2x 3XL - for you

1x L for Alytha

1x 3XL - for Maid of Woodlyne

Oh yes Sam, that would be great! Thank you! :)

Is that a definitive condition of me receiving a shirt? If so I may wind up shirtless - and not in a good way ;) I'll be in the London area until the week after TitanCon, so that might be cutting it a bit fine. The postage shouldn't be too much to Plymouth though, but I shall reimburse you the full cost. Should I order one and pay directly, then pay you the postage costs? And a biiiiig thank you! :D

well When I said Try I never said you had to succeed nor how long you have to try for. Can you resist smoking for 5 mins? thats a Try ;)

I don't think you can pay in advance, Its probably easyier just to tell me your size and style you would like.

If there is no BWB meet that you and I can both attend in London the week after Titancon (which is unlikely), then I will post ASAP. You can pay me at Worldcon 2013.

Archived