TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

Ah oki doke! I'd like a men's large then please :)

Are you sure about waiting like a year for payment Pebble? I'm more than happy to do paypal or something. I'll PM you my address if we don't manage to see each other while I'm up near London. Thaaaank you again! You're a star! :grouphug:

Also I didn't smoke for 2 whole hours today.. that's a plus, right? ;) And I'm still cutting down!

hey Kid, its fine. remember I was willing to buy you worldcon membership but you refused the challange. ;)

I've now ordered the Tee's and hey 2 hours thats great, see far better than the 5 min target I gave you. and still cutting down, thats going in the right direction.

/ends possitive re-enforcment

well When I said Try I never said you had to succeed nor how long you have to try for. Can you resist smoking for 5 mins? thats a Try ;)

I don't think you can pay in advance, Its probably easyier just to tell me your size and style you would like.

If there is no BWB meet that you and I can both attend in London the week after Titancon (which is unlikely), then I will post ASAP. You can pay me at Worldcon 2013 2014.

Fixed that for you, Pebble. :D

:grouphug:

Two updates for you guys.

1. We have achieved our minimum order target of 30 Tee-Shirts! Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered. We can therefore confirm that we are definitely going ahead with the printing and you will get your Tee-Shirts at TitanCon 2013.

2. The booking deadline for the special room rate at our venue hotel is Monday 5 August. So if you haven't booked a room yet please hurry before you miss out!

Archived