TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

Very quick post regarding TitanCon Tees:

For those who have requested quotes for international orders - all quotes have been sent out. If you have not received an email from me, please get in touch and I will resend it. Also, your order, if you chose to go ahead with it, will not be completed until payment is received, and must be done so before 5pm (GMT) 22nd August.

Thanks very much. :)

It's the Peadar O'Double, now accepting Bookings for Children's Parties everywhere! :P

Ah... :leaving:

Does it have to be children's parties? :leer:

ooops Looks like I'm in dagner of Gushing again. and I said I was SO over Gushing.

Oh If anyone wants my Mobile number PM me. Its still the same as Last years.

Oh Pebble! :devil:

:grouphug:

I think I still have yours. Mine is still the same as last year's too. :)

I suppose we should plan some stuff? Jon and I are arriving on Thursday and leaving Tuesday, so Thursday and Monday meetups would be nice if people are about.

Something to occupy your time before or after the Monday Dead Dog?

Actually, I'm not sure what time that's happening at.

The Dead Dog will probably start about midday or whatever time people roll out of bed in the afternoon and will be in the main bar downstairs in the Wellington Park Hotel, unless a large quantity of people would prefer to go elsewhere.

It will be one of those play it by ear type things.

I've Friday and Monday off, so that gives me plenty of time to be generally awkward.

Still deciding on whether to drop boxes with the Green Room personnel or make a box throne outside the Syndicate rooms and wait til 4pm. Means a less "interesting" lunch for the guests than last year, haha. Not so much a good afternoon as a merry one, HO HO HO.

I'll be there from Wednesday (late afternoon/early evening) to Wednesday (morning). :)

Staying at the con Hotel.

Got something to do Thursday morning but after that I'm open to almost everything. :devil:

Can't wait to get there... :drool:

I'm Going too :) I Will probably not come before Saturday morning though (To avoid sleeping in my car Friday night as I'm going to do Saturday night ^^). Can't wait to go to it,it will be my first time to a Con (I went to ComicCon France last year but only went to meet Katie McGrath ^^) ! I really look forward to the Coach Tour too :D I hope also that Sophie Turner will come,I have a few gifts for her - fingers crossed (Such an announcement tommorow for my birthday would be amazing xD) :).

Archived