TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Sophie Turner attending - to my knowledge, she's already in Croatia filming S4. Now, I'd love to be proven wrong, as she was a brill guest last time we had her, but it's best not to hope, and then you won't be too disappointed if she can't make it. :)

And you're going to sleep in your car? There are some very cheap hostels in the area if cost is an issue.

Oh You know,I hope she will attend but I'm really well aware that it might not be the case :) I'm already very happy to see Rickon Stark and Jojen Reed coming :) It's my dream to meet Sophie Turner,Natalie Dormer or Michelle Fairley but I know they have other things to do :) Dreams can wait :) As for my car,I don't really know if I will really sleep in it but that's a possibility as for one night it would do fine and make me save money to buy things at the con :)

Well it let me pay for my crafting tickets so I hope that means I got them. I would have got them earlier but I've had internt and phone has been down for several days. (I'm steeling some right now from my parents)

I can't wait, Titancon is going to be so much fun.

I suppose we should plan some stuff? Jon and I are arriving on Thursday and leaving Tuesday, so Thursday and Monday meetups would be nice if people are about.

I'll be arriving on Thursday evening and leaving Monday afternoon. Due to procrastinating too much before booking things I wasn't able to get a room at the Con hotel, unfortunately.

I should be in Belfast about 8 on the Thursday, so I make be able to make an evening meetup if there is one then.

Two updates for you guys.

1. We have achieved our minimum order target of 30 Tee-Shirts! Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered. We can therefore confirm that we are definitely going ahead with the printing and you will get your Tee-Shirts at TitanCon 2013.

2. The booking deadline for the special room rate at our venue hotel is Monday 5 August. So if you haven't booked a room yet please hurry before you miss out!

What do I need to do to get a t-shirt? (sorry, I have avoided this thread because it makes me sad I can't be there)

I do wonder who will get the first offical Pebble hug. I do hope its not an impodster this year. poor guy

I'll be arriveing tomorrow morning.

I got it!!!!! :D

I knew there had to be a reason for this rain - Pod has arrived!

I wasn't aware that Pod arrived yesterday or I would have blamed him for the rain, too. :P

Met him this morning at breakfast. :)

Absolutely shattered. Curse you, Pod!

I had a great time and much preferred the new venue. Lovely to see so many people having such a great time. Well done, our Phil and all the rest of a cracking committee. Well done, volunteers, your sacrifice was not in vain.

TitanCon2013 is going to be a BLAST!! Woot Woot Do you agree? I agree. :agree:

Was I right or what??!! I'm finally home -tired, but contented. Harbitten Fleabottom Swingtime Band had a fantastic weekend of delightful, surprising, and hilarious shenanigans. Looking forward to next year already. BTW if anyone has any photos / videos of the band last year or this year I would very much appreciate copies. Thanks a mill to Phil, Doreen, Ian, Sam, Jackie, and everyone everyone everyone who made it happen, and so much fun. Big love to y'all. xox

I have to add to the happy posts. Much kudos has to go to Mountain Goat and all the people on the committee (as lilsisorcha listed) for all their hard work. I hope they feel delighted at how things went in the end.

I think every day in Belfast went very well. From setting up, to the con itself, to the coach tour. I really enjoyed the Dead Dog lazying around this year also. Shame I had to leave before a lot of people. Although, thanks to those who offered me a lift to Dublin also!

Anyhow, it was great meating everyone, old timers and new. :)

Archived