[Book Spoilers] If Joffrey is already being fitted for wedding clothes...

I used to argue for the PW because the season needs to end with their being some kinda hope for the underwolf team.

The show has quite a few reactions to go through following the RW: Arya, Sansa, Tywin, Tyrion, Joffrey, Cersei, Jaime/Brienne, Davos

The most logical simple way to end the season is not the PW. The simplest way is to have it end is

Catelyn resurrected

YES

IMO PW as episode 10 would work really well, especially since the audience is used to the "BIG" episode as episode 9. At that point it will be Baelor, Blackwater, and then whatever they call the RW episode.

So the non-book folks will be expecting a bit of depressing denoument in episode 10, and then WHAM, PW.

If the PW is this season, how can Oberyn represent Tyrion? He's not been cast, so presumably he's not in the season, and if he's rushed in, how will he give us basically all of the back story we have on the Martells?

In the spirit of what I said above, if I was doing it, I would end the season precisely when Joffrey dies. Then you can really dig into the Martells in Season 4's premiere.

I feel like the PW should happen in Season 4, Episode 1. The first episode of a season so far has usually been to recap and get you up to date, so it would be surprising to see such a huge character die so early on, while also setting up the most explosive season to date.

UnCat needs to be this seasons big cliffhanger, there's no other options. The final scenes have always been quite magical and I really can't think of anything else that comes close to this.

Besides, with the leech burning and the evident plotting to off Joff by the Tyrells, the audience will have an idea of where it`s going. Up until now there has been no clear and likely to be successful plan to get rid of Joff. It`s better to end the season giving the audience a sense of hope than a full conclusion.

That, coupled with the resurrection of UnCat will be enough for the audience I think. Showing UnCat`s revival also ties up the BwB storyline for this season and gives Beric and Thoros a purpose as opposed to just a random bunch of good-doer outlaws that ship Arya around and attempt to convict The Hound.

Makes much more sense ending the season that way than with the PW.

I agree with all of the comments about how the PW would be out of place in season 3. It would be something that would have to be forced in to the writing. That said, Jack Gleeson has been more and more vocal about wanting to get out of acting to go in to academia work. If he decided that he didn't want to come back, or the production didn't want to pay another principle, it could be a possibility.

I don't think this is a likely scenario, but I am leaving the door open.

The PW? But Joffrey is the first son of twincest, Tommen would be the second.

Right... and the PW would make the second son the King.

I used to argue for the PW because the season needs to end with their being some kinda hope for the underwolf team.

The show has quite a few reactions to go through following the RW: Arya, Sansa, Tywin, Tyrion, Joffrey, Cersei, Jaime/Brienne, Davos

The most logical simple way to end the season is not the PW. The simplest way is to have it end is

Catelyn resurrected

That could happen in a final epilogue, like the invasion of the wights and Others at the end of the last season: it lasted few minutes and that scene you mention could come as a surprise after the PW: no one would expect that one.

Someone mentioned that they could kill Joffrey at family dinner shortly before his wedding. And it would disappoint a lot of fans but it would make sense. Tyrion would still be there and they would save some money with no extravagant wedding it is also neat way for Oberyn and Mace to arrive only next season which makes sense with so many characters already introduced. Season four can start with Tyrion being imprisoned, continue with trial, duel of Gregor with Oberyn, Jaime saving him and his journey to Pentos end end shortly before he meets Aegon.

I don't understand people who say that the PW doesn't make any sense to be in Season 3, and that it won't fit the plot. I actually think its the other way round. The PW makes PERFECT sense, because it neatly serves as a scense change, climax, and start of a different chapter for all the characters in KL.I think people who think the PW should be in Season 4 don't really think of the show as a TV product, and the seasons as distinct entities in themselves, but rather think of Season 3 and Season 4 as 'the seasons to throw things into from the books'. In TV, seasons must be self contained and complete an arc in themselves for their characters. A season is typically structured to have an introduction where things move onwards from the old season and the characters take a step into a new direction and find themselves in new and interesting circumstances, then a buildup, a climax for the characters, then a chapter close, where the characters take a next move into the new situation they will find themselves in at the next season's start. You can't have characters who don't build up to anything all season and sort of stay there doing nothing at the season climax. You can't have a new season start with the characters being pretty much exactly where they were. You can't have a season climax in episode 3 or 4 of a new season, having been build up over one and a half years, with a year's break in between, then a slowdown for major characters again, so that you build a second climax in episodes 8 and 9 of the same season. Having the PW in Season 4 makes the storylines of Cercei, Tyrion, Sansa, Jaime, Margaery, the QOT very awkard. Really, think of this, what will Jaime be doing for the first half of season 4? Jaime can only arrive in King's Landing after Joffrey has been killed, so what can he be doing for the first hallf of the season? Doesn't it make much more sense for him to finish his story 3 arc right as he's coming into King's Landing, and then start Season 4 with him right when he comes into the city? The only reason to have it in Season 4 seems to be some obsessive purist concern to have Oberyn's introduction play exactly as it did in the books, when it can be handled so much better otherwise.

We had a long thread on the subject back in the General Discussion. So as not to retype my arguments again, I'll just quote my post from that thread below, written just after the end of Season 2. I actually think that so far with what little we are seeing of Season 3, my predictions in it are coming true.

I'm so confident that the PW will be in Season 3, I'm willing to bet money on it. That's right, and I'm dead serious, anybody who think it'll be Season 4, I'll gladly take that bet on, and I'm confident I'll win.

I think people who think it'll be in Season 4 think too much in book terms, and that S3 and S4 are just two vehicles to staff material from the book into. But each season must be a complete entity in itself, that's no longer just part of 'the season that must contain the events of Book 3'. It all boils down to this - the PW in Season 4 makes for very convoluted and jarring story arcs in Season 4, and very unsatisfactory ones in Season 3. With it in Season 3, it all fits together.

The arguments against the PW in Season 3 are artificial and book centered:

• Oberyn Martell needs to be in the PW, and he doesn't come in until Season 4: No, not really. This is the same argument that the burning of Winterfell would not have happened in Season 2 because Reek wasn't introduced. It is silly. This is the show that has taken 2 seasons to introduce Edmure and the Tullys, that hasn't introduced the Greyjoy brothers yet, who removed Reek from Winterfell, who is giving us the Reeds in Season 3. At the end of the day, Oberyn is important for one thing - to champion Tyrion. Not for being at the wedding. Oberyn may had been coming to King's Landing to review Dorne's fealty to the crown. As a gesture of goodwill after receiving Myrcella. In a random visit. There's no need whatsoever for him to be coming for the wedding, and his reception could simply be given to Jaime rather than Tyrion.

• Too much will be shoved into Season 3 if the PW is in it too: Again not really. I'd argue to the contrary - not too much will be in Season 3, a season which D&D have stated they've been waiting for to do, and there'd be too much in Season 4. That makes sense looking at the arguments WHY it'd be in Season 3.

Why Season 3?

It simply makes sense as an overall story arc, and overriding theme for season 3, with the main theme being the weddings, from the aftermath of Robb's wedding to Talysa, to the 3 weddings at the end. Without the PW, the season just feels flat for many of the characters. With Loras and Margaery having been build up as major chracters what will they be doing and building up to the whole season? What will Cersei and Joffrey? You have a fairly significant actress coming in to play the Queen of Thorns, who comes into the season and ends up... doing nothing much. These are all major characters and their storylines will just kinda… stay there. Just because the Robb camp has a major event doesn't mean the KL camp has to stay in one place. Even Tyrion and Sansa, you could argue that their big moment is their own wedding… but you can't have their story climax in Episode 8 and then have nothing for them in the last 2 episodes, especially given that they're primary characters in the show. Their own wedding is also an unsatifactory conclusion for them. If the wedding between Tyrion and Sansa is meant to be the climax for their story and an important point, then just voiding that in the first 2 or 3 episodes of season 4 just makes it fall flat on its face. So much… neater for their arc, to end with Sansa escaping the Red Keep, and Tyrion being accused for Joffrey's murder. It just so better points to the ridiculousness of the whole charade of them being married just two episodes back, and gives a climax to all stories. Margaery and Loras have actual arc which end with them killing the king, the Queen of Thorns ends on a high as she is revealed to be the person orchestrating the murder behind the scenes, Cercei's arc ends with the loss of her son, and effectively her loss against the Tyrells's in the game, Joffrey's ends with him, well dying, etc.

It also parallels so beautifully with the RW - the dual tragedy in both camps. It makes sense dramatically. Both camps have been preparing for important weddings that would seal alliances the whole season. Both end in tragedy. Joffrey, boasting about the events that happened in just the previous episode finally gets what happens to him at the season end. With the RW causing an uproar in Episode 9, and a probably very vocal outrage from the fans who haven't read the books, how can D&D NOT go for the double punch - and end with yet ANOTHER big event as the season finisher? On the one hand, they have the chance to do TV history, to do a truly dramatic two episode punch to the face, and on the other hand? Episode 10 just sort of ties things together (and what's there to tie in King's Landing? The outcome of a deflated wedding for Tyrion and the other parties doing nothing much). Joffrey's death is a very big, and very emotionally satisfying event - but they'll just leave it for an Episode 2 or Episode 3 of the next season? And then if it is season 4, are the interested parties (Lannisters and Tyrrells), going to be preparing for the wedding for just the first one or two episodes of Season 4? Given that Margaery arrived in KL at the end of Season 2, its expected there will be talk of her wedding all through Season 3. This will parallel the talk of the wedding with the Frey's. The Queen of Thorns in Season 3 is almost definitely going to have her scene with Sansa where she confides to her that Joffrey is a monster, which will become the seed for the Tyrell resolution that Joffrey must die. So are D&D just going to be saying 'Oh we've been talking about and building up to this big event in KL the whole of Season 3, but you know, actually we're just not going to show it, we'll just show it in Episode 3 of the next season'? It just doesn't make dramatic sense. After the wedding, is the audience expected to recall the conversation between the QoT and Sansa from the previous season and ties things together, or are the two events more likely to be put together in the same season? The only reason to keep it in Season 4 is for some pure adherence to book timelines, which they've shown they don't care about.

In a similar way, Jaime's storyline otherwise makes no sense for Season 3. Jaime's Season 3 storyline makes much more sense with him ending his journey, both physically and emotionally, with him arriving in King's Landing,. But Jaime must arrive AFTER Joffrey has died, if not because of the book plotline, simply because it goes against Jaime's character to be at the wedding where Joffrey dies and then allow Joffrey to mock Tyrion, or Tyrion to be arrested. So if we put Joffrey dying in the start of Season 4, then Jaime's story in Season 3 just ends… somewhere, but not really anywhere.

And yes, it is true that otherwise the season will end up just being to depressing and make fans angry who only see the bad guys win. Remember, we won't just have the RW, we're also likely to have Ygritte dying in Episode 9 or 10, which will ALSO be a major depressing event, and Theon, who granted is not a very sympathetic character but is still much more likeable than the bastard of Bolton, facing some unspeakable torture at the hands of the latter. D&D will be seriously in risk of losing viewers if they just end the whole season with most of the good guys having depressing losses, people being tortured at the hands of sadists, love pairings being torn apart, and all the bad guys winning (even in Dany's storyline we risk seeing it end with her exiling Jorah, though personally I think that'll be the climax of Season 4).

Similarly, putting the PW in Season 4 makes that Season very confusing. Story arcs will just come and go. Sansa's, Cercei's and Tyrion's storyline will have a massive spike two episodes in, then kind of deflate, then just have another spike. Joffrey, rather than having an arc, will just show up for 2 episodes then die off and that'll be it - as if Joffrey is not one of the key characters of the show, that deserves his death, with all the emotional appeal that will have, to be featured prominently in a season finale. All these characters don't have proper beginning, middle and end points in their arcs for Season 4. Instead their real starts will be a few episodes into the season, with the first episodes just sort of, not really that important.

Instead, so much more neater to start Cercei right after she's lost Joffrey, Tyrion in prison, and Sansa arriving at the vale, and see their stories from that point. It's also so much neater for Jaime's story as well. Right at the start we get introduced to the Martells in Dorne, and Oberyn arriving in KL, for… whatever reason, I've listed several possible ones above, and is met by a recently arrived Jaime. The main season thread I see for S4 is - people leaving, and converging together. Arya will finish S4 leaving for Braavos, Tyrion will be leaving for Pentos, Doran will reveal that he's been plotting the Targaryen return and has send his son to find Dany, Sam will be leaving for Oldtown, and we'll be starting to see the threads of the stories from East and West finally starting converging.

And to all those who think there's just not enough to fit in S4 - I beg to disagree. For Jon, I think Season 3 will end with Ygritte dying in his arms, and Season 4 will have the battle for the wall, the arrival of Stannis and Mel, and him being voted Commander of the Watch. Plenty there, including a major battle. For Tyrion, Cercei, Jaime, there's the emotional triangle between the three (which ONLY really works as a major point if the season starts with it, Jaime just coming into the city just as Tyrion is put in prison based on Cercei's accusations), Jaime's conflicting loyalties leading to his helping his brother rather than staying loyal to his sister, the interactions of all 3 with Oberyn, the trial, the murder of Tywin, the escape. If Jaime could spend most of Season 2 in a cell, so can Tyrion, and in fact Tyrion has a lot more chance for interactions with other characters than Jaime did in Season 4. Plenty there for all characters, and not even getting into Cercei's chapters from Book 4. Arya, who I believe will end Season 3 with being captured by the Hound at the end of Season 3, can have her travels with the hound expanded on in Season 4, and her story ending with her leaving Westeros to be trained as a FM. Plenty there. And for Dany - actually my theory is, that Mereen and Astapor will NOT in fact be merged, and that in fact Meereen, its siege and capture will be expanded on and cover the entirety of Season 4. I believe n Season 3 Meereen will be build up as the capital of Slaver Bay, strong and impenetrable, and Dany will be convinced not to attack it, But at the final episode, as she is marching with her army, she sees the first of the children crucified with its hand pointing to Meereen, and the season will end with her turning her horse around and riding with her army away as a crucified child points to her the way. Where Season 3 was 'Dany builds her army', Season 4 will be 'Dany the conqueror' and only Season 5 will be 'Dany the leasder'. And Season 4 will end with her at the top of the great pyramid of Meereen, while exiling Jorah. A lot there as well, including a major battle.

The PW can certainly be in this season but it does present some problems. It seems like a real climax if it's to be in the last episode, although that one is named Mhysa and it seems even more likely that the climax is Dany freeing the slaves. It doesn't hinder anything, it just makes me wonder how the episode will be laid out if this is the case.

As for people missing I'd say that Mace Tyrell seems like a more odd absence than the Red Viper, seeing how we've heard that he is one of the strongest backers of this marriage.

PW could well be in the same episode as the RW. Leaving Mhyssa and Uncat in Episode 10. They would have to tweak the timelines and plot logic a bit, but I think it would be pretty awesome.

By the way. there WERE comments at the start of the season that book readers would be very surprised this season as well, and that there will be some deviations from the books.

Actually the more I think of this the more I like it. From the trailers I take it that Joeffrey's 'Everybody is miine to torment' will be made before he learns of the Red Wedding, so the only other significant event that needs to happen in King's Landing before the PW but after the RW is I think just Tywin having a converstation with somebody explaining the Lannister involvement in the RW. Lots of people could fill that role, Tyrion in the cells, Cercei, Lady Olenna, there's a long list, and it could happen after the PW.

I think it would make for one AWESOME episode 9. What if, paralleling 'Blackwater' they had one episode that was centred strictly on the two weddings, and strictly on two locations, the Twins and King's Landing? I think if handled well it would make for awesome television.

Edited to add: This is what will happen. I'm feeling really confident about it now.

I don't think it's gonna happen this season, but I wouldn't mind if it did. There might be some problems with the narrative, but I'm sure the writers can bypass them if they've put their minds to it.

The entire Kings Landing plot and Jamie Lannister's plot seems rushed. He's already captured?? Come on... He's not supposed to get to KL until AFTER the PW

He won't get to King's Landing this season. Not if the Purple Wedding is in Episode 10, like most people said. He'll return to Harrenhal in Episode 7. We'll see the Bear Pit scene then. Episode 9 is most likely to focus solely on Cat and Robb, so I'm sure he won't appear there. He doesn't really have to be in the other two episodes either.

Also, I don't think Jaime's capture was rushed. He was captured in his third POV. The first chapter consists of him, Brienne and Cleos going around the Riverlands, while the second is mostly made up of Jaime's dreams and memories about Aerys and the Sack of King's Landing. The producers seem to be avoiding dream sequences, so we could say that the second ASoS POV is pretty much non-existent in the show.

It's obvious that the show runners are intending to create a new dynamic in KL this season. They are highlighting Margaery, and establish not only her rivalry with Cersei but also her relationship with Joffrey. Which means that they may either show us some final fallout between Margaery and Joffrey, or, much more likely, we are going to see how Joffrey falls for Margaery and is still murdered. Lady Olenna's 'A pity' strongly suggests that Joffrey's fate was sealed in that very moment. Just as it was in the book.

More importantly, they seem to set up the eventual Tyrion-Sansa marriage as huge game changer in the Shae-Sansa, and the Shae-Tyrion relationship. Combine this with the aftermath of the Red Wedding and it's pretty obvious that they are going to stretch out the unhappy Sansa-Tyrion marriage for as long as they can. Would the PW happen this season, there would be only one episode between Tyrion's marriage and his incarceration and separation from Sansa. This is not going to happen!

And by the way: Who wants Tyrion to meet with Oberyn in the dungeon? Who wants Tyrion in prison for most of a season? No one. If the Purple Wedding is going to happen this season, there will be no Oberyn in season 4, of that I'm sure.

IMO PW as episode 10 would work really well, especially since the audience is used to the "BIG" episode as episode 9. At that point it will be Baelor, Blackwater, and then whatever they call the RW episode.

So the non-book folks will be expecting a bit of depressing denoument in episode 10, and then WHAM, PW.

In the spirit of what I said above, if I was doing it, I would end the season precisely when Joffrey dies. Then you can really dig into the Martells in Season 4's premiere.

And you can disagree with me on this but I think that would be an awful move and really detract from the Viper-Mountain fight, Tyrion's trial, make it much harder to get the brutally honest insight into his family that Oberyn infodumps on Tyrion in any way that doesn't seem painfully clumsy and generally have no benefits.

The PW can certainly be in this season but it does present some problems. It seems like a real climax if it's to be in the last episode, although that one is named Mhysa and it seems even more likely that the climax is Dany freeing the slaves. It doesn't hinder anything, it just makes me wonder how the episode will be laid out if this is the case.

As for people missing I'd say that Mace Tyrell seems like a more odd absence than the Red Viper, seeing how we've heard that he is one of the strongest backers of this marriage.

Yeah, Mace missing his own daughter's wedding to teh king would be hard to explain really

And you can disagree with me on this but I think that would be an awful move and really detract from the Viper-Mountain fight, Tyrion's trial, make it much harder to get the brutally honest insight into his family that Oberyn infodumps on Tyrion in any way that doesn't seem painfully clumsy and generally have no benefits.

Oberyn can easily give the same information to Jaime, or Tyrion in the dungeons. Secondly, the show will never go for a lengthy infodump scene anyway similar to the one in the books, because that doesn't translate well on screen, where most scenes last for only a few minutes given the amount that the show has to cover in each episode. Seriously, the argument that the PW can't happen in this season because of Oberyn is as weak as the argument that Winterfell would not have been burned in Season 2 because we hadn't had Reek yet. Even weaker in fact.

As for Mace, who says he'll be missing from his daughter's wedding? We just won't see him. There's no reason to assume that Mace won't be in King Landing but not on the show. Similarly, we can assume Lady Olenna came to King's Landing together with the rest of the Tyrells in season 2, but we just weren't shown her. For all we know, Mace Tyrell could be in Kings Landing already.

These problem are so minor in comparison to the awful mess that having the PW in Season 4 will create, and the horrible plot structure that will result from that, that they're inconsequential. And again, you're really only issuing problems of content - how an event has to happen in season 4 just so that it can happen after other content is thrown in - again looking at the seasons not as distinct entities, but as two halves to throw the book contents into, which must simply follow the general book outline. However the problems caused by having the PW in Season 4 are much more severe pacing problems. They create weaknesses in the overall narrative arcs of the characters in both seasons, and leave the seasons weak as distinct entities with a beginning, climax, and end. The show will not have its seasons have uneven pacing and jarring transitions from season to season just to fit in book content in a certain order. The showrunners have wisely shown that they're willing to move around content if it means making the TV seasons more complete as a TV product.

Yeah, Mace missing his own daughter's wedding to teh king would be hard to explain really

My thoughts exactly. Look. Strategically it is idiotic and impossible to have the PW this season. It will not happen. It will not.I believe it is important to point out that, no mater what anyone says, at the end of the day D and D specifically said that half of the events from SoS are in this season. Why cram the two biggest events of the entire book into one of them then?! And have the PW in one episode?! The PW itself is, after all, in the second half of the book. C'mon people get real.

The fact that they kept Olenna's lines about her son in episode 2 strongly suggests that we are going to meet Mace Tyrell eventually. And he is not going to be presented as background character only. We have heard people talking about him for three seasons now, he will be shown, and he'll become an important character from season 5 onwards, I think.

More importantly, the show most likely won't fail to give us a glimpse of the relationship between Olenna and her son. Tywin remarks how Olenna reins her son in from time to time (this whole suggestion of marrying Cersei to Willas Tyrell is first accepted by Mace and then turned down by Olenna behind the scenes). We most likely will get a glimpse of Tyrell family life in season 4, before and after the Purple Wedding, where they really could show us both Mace's appetite for power and glory, and his ignorance about the things his mother and daughter are forced to do to ensure that things go well despite his clumsiness (i.e. Mace's ignorance about Joffrey's poisoning).

As to the value of the Purple Wedding from storytelling point of view:

It does not end a story like the Red Wedding does. It's the turning point which marks the beginning of the downfall of House Lannister. But only the trial against Tyrion, the murder of Tywin, and Cersei's ascension to unchecked power end this story. It is no coincidence that ASoS does not end with the Purple Wedding as cliffhanger.

And if you split the book up, you are wise to use the Red Wedding, and the Red Wedding only, as climax for the first half, whereas Tywin's murder and the Battle for the Wall will mark the finale of season 4.

Oberyn can easily give the same information to Jaime, or Tyrion in the dungeons. Secondly, the show will never go for a lengthy infodump scene anyway similar to the one in the books, because that doesn't translate well on screen, where most scenes last for only a few minutes given the amount that the show has to cover in each episode. Seriously, the argument that the PW can't happen in this season because of Oberyn is as weak as the argument that Winterfell would not have been burned in Season 2 because we hadn't had Reek yet. Even weaker in fact.

As for Mace, who says he'll be missing from his daughter's wedding? We just won't see him. There's no reason to assume that Mace won't be in King Landing but not on the show. Similarly, we can assume Lady Olenna came to King's Landing together with the rest of the Tyrells in season 2, but we just weren't shown her. For all we know, Mace Tyrell could be in Kings Landing already.

These problem are so minor in comparison to the awful mess that having the PW in Season 4 will create, and the horrible plot structure that will result from that, that they're inconsequential. And again, you're really only issuing problems of content - how an event has to happen in season 4 just so that it can happen after other content is thrown in - again looking at the seasons not as distinct entities, but as two halves to throw the book contents into, which must simply follow the general book outline. However the problems caused by having the PW in Season 4 are much more severe pacing problems. They create weaknesses in the overall narrative arcs of the characters in both seasons, and leave the seasons weak as distinct entities with a beginning, climax, and end. The show will not have its seasons have uneven pacing and jarring transitions from season to season just to fit in book content in a certain order. The showrunners have wisely shown that they're willing to move around content if it means making the TV seasons more complete as a TV product.

Fair enough. I'd call it a mistake still, having that many characters out of place at the time of Joff's death means a lot more rewriting than you are envisioning. To know why the Martells, as of yet barely mentioned in the show, act in the way they do (including siding with Dany, the plot in Dorne, Doran's caution, whatever happens with Aegon, the Sandsnakes as well as Oberyn's actions which all directly lead to significant events or foreshadowed events in the current and next books) you need to know their backstory. Most importantly of all, Elia, not named as of yet. Oberyn talking with Tyrion was and still is the perfect way to introduce her. The way she died means it should be a Lannister who talks with him about this, as does her similarity to Cersei and the way she affects Oberyn's actions. Talking to Tyrion, who would not have met him, in a cell with no introduction is stupid. Jaime is a possibility but then he would have to be in KL far too early and that brings up questions regarding how he interacts with Joff, Cersei before Joff's death and most importantly Tyrion. It's a huge diversion and I don't think it's an intelligent climax for a final episode. Which shows use a final episode climax anyway? That completely ruins the dynamic of the start of the next season. I hold to my view that it would be a horrible decision on film-making grounds as well as in regards to sticking to the book. the only advantage is that they wouldn't have to pay Gleeson for 3 episodes next season, for all that means

Archived