[book spoilers] What did your non-reader family/friends thought and theirs predictions?

My brother thinks Theon will escape with "the man that his sister sent" and that he will only screw up in the future.

He also suspects that Robb is going to lose, but not that he is going to die. He has no clue about what Bolton is up to.

My colleague said to me that he thinks Margaery will save Sansa because she told her the truth. I couldn`t tell him the truth, let he live in oblivion for a year :)

My friend liked it more than episode 1. He loves Olenna and thinks the Reeds are alright but doesn't understand why I like them so much. He thinks Margaery is going to kill Joffrey.

"Robb should team up with Khaleesi"

From the same person who earlier this year said that he was looking forward to GoT because they had been killing off his favorites on other shows...

Oh sweet summer child! That is too funny :lol:

A friend of mine said it's odd that the show did not add a nude scene in this episode.

Off topic, but you've got a cool avatar there. B)

A friend of mine said it's odd that the show did not add a nude scene in this episode.

Off topic, but you've got a cool avatar there. B)

Why thank you!

I was actually okay with no nude scene.

"Robb should team up with Khaleesi"

From the same person who earlier this year said that he was looking forward to GoT because they had been killing off his favorites on other shows...

Delurking just for this.

I watch with my brother who hasn't read the books. He predicts, conversely, that Daenerys' dragons 'will destroy Robb's army.'

He also said that he knows Bran will walk again, and thinks it will probably be due to 'that red woman and her fire magic.'

Third prediction - Margaery will kill Joffrey with his own crossbow.

My mother's favorite character was Dany and she had a small fit when she didn't pop up in this episode.

However she was extremely pleased to see Arya, Jamie and Brienne again.

'Oh look its the funny man and the big woman!'

She also predicts that Robb is going to win the war against the Lannisters after getting enough troops from Riverrun and they will team up with Dany. I asked 'What about the Frey's?' she replied, 'Who the f*** are they?'

My sister was relieved to see Simon from 'Misfits' there to help poor Theon.

Oh dear.

The irony.

My husband, every time he sees Joffrey, keeps saying "I just want someone to kill that little bastard!" I am biting my tongue so hard!

What did you say to him?

My boyfriend thinks Joffrey is gay.

I think he is a-sexual. He doesn't have any sexual feelings, I think.

Luckily no favorite of mine got killed in the show. Yes i liked robb and Cat and Ned, but they weren't by far my favorites.

Delurking just for this.

I watch with my brother who hasn't read the books. He predicts, conversely, that Daenerys' dragons 'will destroy Robb's army.'

He also said that he knows Bran will walk again, and thinks it will probably be due to 'that red woman and her fire magic.'

Third prediction - Margaery will kill Joffrey with his own crossbow.

That sweet summer child. Tell him that winter is coming.

She also predicts that Robb is going to win the war against the Lannisters after getting enough troops from Riverrun and they will team up with Dany. I asked 'What about the Frey's?' she replied, 'Who the f*** are they?'

that's exactly the reason why the frey's are so proud because nobody thinks they are important.

Archived