Facebook posting from "Westeros"

As BoG says, #Glee indicates that it's a theory that Ran particularly dislikes. I don't think he's ever taken extreme positions in some of the debates suggested here such as the identity of Ned's mother or the start of the crazy winters. On the other hand, things such as whether Tywin had been poisoned or whehter Jaqen is Syrio Forel could not be known by a maester.

So I'm clueless. :(

On the other hand, things such as whether Tywin had been poisoned or whehter Jaqen is Syrio Forel could not be known by a maester.

Another theory that is popular is that the tunnel to Chataya's brothel was constructed by Tywin. Varys only mentions that it was used by a man who was Hand but did not want people to know he frequented brothels. It seemed almost certain that the Hand was Tywin, although another possible candidate is Maegor. If it was Maegor behind the construction of the tunnel, then I suppose this is something that a Maester might know.

Another theory that is popular is that the tunnel to Chataya's brothel was constructed by Tywin. Varys only mentions that it was used by a man who was Hand but did not want people to know he frequented brothels. It seemed almost certain that the Hand was Tywin, although another possible candidate is Maegor. If it was Maegor behind the construction of the tunnel, then I suppose this is something that a Maester might know.

Wasn't Tyrion using the tunnel before his father came to King's Landing and became Hand?

Wasn't Tyrion using the tunnel before his father came to King's Landing and became Hand?

Yes, but Tywin was Hand during the reign of Aerys Targaryen, in fact he was Hand for several years, this is why readers insist on the theory. Tywin became Hand when he was still young, was Hand when Tyrion was born and only quit when Jaime became KG knight. According to the theory, Tywin frequented whores after Joanna died and had the tunnel built.

Archived