(Book Spoilers) Does it feel a bit rushed to you?

im not sure if i agree, in the books almost every chapter has a set tone and touches some sort of emotional heartstring, it never feels "empty" or like a waste of time, unlike some story arcs in the show.

Totally agree with this point. As much as I love the show it does feel as though they are rushing through the plot lines. Important parts which stuck out in the books haven't been given the on screen time I thought they'd be given or deserve, and other Important parts have been missed out in order to give D and D some creative freedom and create some new characters or flesh out minor characters in the books . I really don't feel like their added extras really add anything to the show ,storyline or characters other than in a few instances such as the Varys and little finger scene. I feel that if they'd flesh out the main characters a bit more and follow their rich storyline from the books the show would be all the better for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally agree with this point. As much as I love the show it does feel as though they are rushing through the plot lines. Important parts which stuck out in the books haven't been given the on screen time I thought they'd be given or deserve, and other Important parts have been missed out in order to give D and D some creative freedom and create some new characters or flesh out minor characters in the books . I really don't feel like their added extras really add anything to the show ,storyline or characters other than in a few instances such as the Varys and little finger scene. I feel that if they'd flesh out the main characters a bit more and follow their rich storyline from the books the show would be all the better for it.

I agree with you SO much, I mean I knew they would be trimming the fat a bit but I didn't realise they would be shaving of chunks of meat. there are a lot of random useless thing happening which D&D threw in, yeah they are ok, but what we already had was pure gold, and important to the characters, I for one am missing a lot of my favourite things from the books

Archived