Most Precise ASOIAF Timeline in Existence

PrivateMajor

We don't know the truth about the difference in age between Robb and Jon. That said, I am assuming Ned's cover story is a lie.

Robb is believed to be older than Jon. The story might be a lie, but they don't know it and Robb's name day should be before Jon's.

Incredible job OP! This needs to be pinned.

This is probably the most useful thing I have seen on this site. Thank you! A welcome change from the Ned is still alive and Syrio is still alive threads. Good to know someone is up to some good out there.

Our next project which is close to completion, is a video, complete with nice graphics and sound, of the entirety of the battle of the blackwater.

Here is a VERY rough sample.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz_uNZmcJaTdRnd0Q1p3UHJtQ0U/edit?usp=sharing

Why do you say that? What events do you think should be close to the end of the year?

Well, Joffrey`s wedding was at the beginning of the year. On the day New Year started, that`s why. A lot of things happen since that day.

Well, Joffrey`s wedding was at the beginning of the year. On the day New Year started, that`s why. A lot of things happen since that day.

Agreed, a lot has happened. But a lot of the chapters in the book happen over the course of one day, not several. Lots of stuff, not much time passing.

Agreed, a lot has happened. But a lot of the chapters in the book happen over the course of one day, not several. Lots of stuff, not much time passing.

True, but from what I have read of Tyrion`s chapters. he seems to have passed a lot since the day Joffrey was killed. That`s all. But I can`t be sure whether time frame is 6-8 months or closer to a year.

Based on some previous threads on this forum, this beast of an excel document was born. Let us know what you think!

It's our attempt to map out the exact days of what happens from AGOT-ADWD.

https://docs.google....Fha1ZfNUE#gid=8

So Awesome! Thanks!

Another concern 300 Arya 1/22 and 1/23. Arya was at that village for a fortnight, yet they didn't hear about Lysa's death? Is that possible?

I think the problem might be that Sansa's timeline is too compressed. We know Sansa leaves King's Landing very late on 1/1 + sea voyage to Fingers for longer than expected (ship gets knocked off course, I think a couple guys die)+ 8 days waiting for Lysa + leave next day, journey to Eyrie with at least one night @ Gates of Moon + unknown time spent at Eyrie (LF frequently gone, has been gone for four days) = 1/23... it just seems a bit too tight for me.

Also, Little Finger later uses the excuse that Marillion killed Lysa because she told him she was pregnant with LF's child. It should take *at least* a couple weeks for her to know that. So in order for that to be a believable excuse, it seems like Lysa's murder should have taken place at least a few weeks after the wedding.

It's so sad to think about how close Sansa, Arya, and Sandor were to each other. :crying:

Question: Why does it take Tyrion only 7 days to return to Winterfell when he leaves the Wall, shouldn't it be like 13-14days, whereas it takes him about 25 days to reach the Crossroads Inn from Winterfell? From the geography and my understanding from the comments of characters in ASOIAF, the North is as big as the rest of westeros and its a long way from Winterfell to the Wall, If you look at the maps we can say distance from winterfell to wall is similar to distance from winterfell to the Neck

Question: Why does it take Tyrion only 7 days to return to Winterfell when he leaves the Wall, shouldn't it be like 13-14days, whereas it takes him about 25 days to reach the Crossroads Inn from Winterfell? From the geography and my understanding from the comments of characters in ASOIAF, the North is as big as the rest of westeros and its a long way from Winterfell to the Wall, If you look at the maps we can say distance from winterfell to wall is similar to distance from winterfell to the Neck

Because there is no other explanation. He must make it to the Crossroads Inn to encounter Catelyn, who we know left Kings Landing at about the same time he left Winterfell. It's one of the glaring mistakes that there is no fixing.

I always assumed Tyrion must love to ride very, very fast. And that there aren't many inns or brothels in the north to slow him down.

Archived