Ned Stark is alive? Spoilers for all 5 books.

AleksandrSnow

I think that they're maybe with Howland Reed at Greywater Watch.

Oh this Howland Reed that might have resurrected Ned once at the TOJ (saving his life)and is trying to resurrect Ned again since 3 books (bones arent as easy as a fresh corpse :P)? The same living human who might be the only one to know the Green Men magic and knowledge.

... dont judge me i have my own way to imagine the man. :D

Ned's obviously brought back to life by thoros (on the sept of balor of all places) he turns into cold hands.

Rheagar is secreting himself as patch face

Bran can actually walk but is too lazy to (thanks hodor)

And littlefinger is the prince who was promised

No. Even if that was (weirdly stupid) Martin's idea at first, much of his fame came from killing his (major?) POV in the first book. So even if he was somehow a terrible writer with a lucky twist (we know he actually knows how to write) he would change his mind.

So no. Eddard is as dead as Sansa's dreams.

pf. if Ned ever turns up to be alive, I'll blame it on Martin's senility and advise anyone to read only the first books, it would be absolutely ridiculous

pps. wtf? the bones? really? hundreds of people saw the guy being decapitated on the (main square? lol), how the f not one single person would have come up? what is he doing until now? at least he would've done something, tried to reclaim the north or whatever... did he fall in love with varys? LOL

please, i'm almost insulted that you even consider the possibility of Ned being alive, it would totally ruin the whole series

This theory canot be disproved but it has way to many presumtions and why would he abandon his family?

"Tell me, Jon, if the day should ever come when your lord father must needs choose between honor on the one hand and those he loves on the other, what would he do?"

Jon hesitated. He wanted to say that Lord Eddard would never dishonor himself, not even for love, yet inside a small sly voice whispered, He fathered a bastard, where was the honor in that? And your mother, what of his duty to her, he will not even say her name. "He would do whatever was right," he said... ringingly, to make up for his hesitation. "No matter what."

No. Even if that was (weirdly stupid) Martin's idea at first, much of his fame came from killing his (major?) POV in the first book. So even if he was somehow a terrible writer with a lucky twist (we know he actually knows how to write) he would change his mind.

So no. Eddard is as dead as Sansa's dreams.

pf. if Ned ever turns up to be alive, I'll blame it on Martin's senility and advise anyone to read only the first books, it would be absolutely ridiculous

pps. wtf? the bones? really? hundreds of people saw the guy being decapitated on the (main square? lol), how the f not one single person would have come up? what is he doing until now? at least he would've done something, tried to reclaim the north or whatever... did he fall in love with varys? LOL

please, i'm almost insulted that you even consider the possibility of Ned being alive, it would totally ruin the whole series

And to further support the stupidity of his being alive, not only was he decapitated in front of hundreds of people, strangers and friends alike, but his daughter was forced to stare at his head on a stick!!

Archived